Our client bought this property in the 1950s, built a cottage and ended up living there in later years. Not only are there great antiques, but also a large amount of tools. Also, the family owns the cottage next door and will be adding other antiques and furniture from that house also. Good news also, the house is for sale and is a wonderful lake front retreat here in Michigan.
Those of you coming from downstate can plan a color tour, which should be at peak during this week. Lots to do in this neck of the woods!
- Lots of China including Cattail, Homer Laughlin, Nippon, Austria, Noritake.
- Glass including Fenton, Pyrex, Victoria, Depression. carnival.
- Walnut organ with fabulous pediment
- Oil lamps
- Vintage cloths, hats, etc.
- Antique books
- Paintings and prints
- Griswold Colonial breakfast cast-iron skillet
- Homer Laughlin Riviera Mexicana, 94 pieces
- Wooden boxes
- Princess phones
- Bronze Art Deco triangle lamp
- Pickers Paradise in the basement with lots of tools
- English ship barometer purported to be taken off one of Queen Victoria's ships
We have just uncovered quite a stash of ephemera. WW II PAPERS AND BOOKS, scrap books from 1938, postcards, advertising, gone with the wind original program, fantasia original program, a box full of 1934–1935 Detroit Tigers programs, World Series information, mascot info "iffy".