Thank you so much for understanding that we often times have shoes off/booties required sales due to weather or a house closing immediately after the sale.
Also please remember
1. If you set aside an item in the check out area please be certain you are going to purchase it. Please do not put sold signs on larger pieces unless you are certain you are buying it. Sold signs will be removed if not paid for within a half hour. It is unfair to other customers if you hold items for long periods of times and then decide you do not want it.
2. One day sale reductions, All prices are firm until 2pm. You must pay for any item you are holding or have saved at checkout prior to 2pm. This will be enforced by our staff, and you will be gently reminded to check out. Thanks for understanding :)
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 11/23/2017 (56-139-10:15:28 PM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (81-54).
This is a living estate of long long antique collectors, it is packed full!!
2 Street rod cars in the process of restoration
1934 GM Canada McLaughlin (incomplete restoration)
Car as pictured in yellow primer
All new interior wood
2 sets of wire wheels
Canvas top car
Buick (1975) 455 cubic inch V-8 and automatic transmission in place, both completely rebuilt. Motor has never been fired, but turns freely. Edelbrock intake manifold, no carburetor. Engine is “built”.
Lincoln differential, also rebuilt.
Toronado sunroof panel included (was planned to replace the canvas roof).
1946 Chevrolet Pickup (Incomplete restoration)
Truck as pictured in grey primer
Includes extra cab, entire front section, hood, (all pictured) and 4 doors – two with glass, two without.
Chevy 350 cubic inch V-8, “built” and dyno’ed at 420HP.
Camaro sub-frame and differential.
New set of boards for truck bed, including all required brackets, nuts, bolts to complete.
Misc parts in truck bed.
1957 Chevrolet Corvette OEM Trim:
2 houses packed full of treasures and antiques.
1998 Yamaha Golf Cart Gas
Antique Music Box
Howard Miller Grandfather Clock
- Oil lamp collection
- Noritake dish set
- Children's tea sets
- Vintage games
- Wind surfer
- Copper kettles
- Cast Iron ware
- Patio furniture and yard art
- School bell
- Bradley Hubbard hanging lamps
- Antique clock collection
- Antique chandelier collection
- Primitive cupboards
- Milk glass collection
- Vintage games
- 2 Craftmaster upholstered love seats like new
- Rosewood chairs
- Antique lamps
- Clawfoot curio cabinets
- Victorian lamps
- Ornate picture frames
- Mid century wire patio set
- Christening gowns
- Coffee grinders
- Spinning wheel
- Engine hoist
- 2 street rods - details to come
- Wood fireplace
- Lily tole chandelier
- Wrought iron table and chairs
- Silver plate tea set
- Floral sofa
- Ruby art glass lamps
- Denmark desk and long console
- Hitchcock bench and chair
- Rock maple dining table and chairs
- Pair of floral wing back chairs
- Maple corner hutch
- More pictures and details to come!!!!