Our client for this estate sale, the McAuliffe family, lived three generations in this house. From the 1970's they had a jewelry business here. Annetta's passion was Indian and southwestern jewelry. They often did the jewelry show at the shopping mall in Jackson. Many clients visited the showroom they set up in their dining room.
The McAuliffe's were world travelers. We have items from many other countries. The grandmother worked as a seamstress. She made clothes and decor. We have her handmade curtains for you.
The house is quite full of all kinds of items. All the staging has not been finished so look for more pictures. Until then here is a list of items we found in the house.
- Furniture including king size iron bed, dressers, mirrors, couches, curio, barrister bookcase, rockers, cute vintage trestle table, and more.
- Jewelry including turquoise, sterling, vintage sets.
- Waterford clock and pendants
- Lots and lots of jewelry display cases, ring holders, velvet pads and more.
- Vintage toys, dolls, games and more. Everything is not unpacked yet
- lots of kitchenware including Pyrex.
- Beautiful large silverplate flatware set.
- Indian pottery
- Flat screen TV
- Lots of office stuff
- Cool wagon
- Rocks and shells
- File cabinet fire safe
- Beautiful vintage linens
- Many fab furs, Mink, fox, chinchilla and bear
- lots of patio and garden items.
- 2 barrister bookcases
- Beautiful American Indian pottery
- Mid century modern China, including Iroquois, Suzie Cooper
- Lots of tools and garage items.
- Electric fireplace
- Fabulous jewelry weight scale
- Lots of record albums
- Arts and prints and frames
- Route 66 game, complete
- Lots of surprises
This is a great sale with something for everyone. Remember, 70 years in one location. And we are the first ones to clean it out!