REAL ESTATE - BUSINESS
2641 JACKSON AVE. KANSAS CITY MO. 64127
BIDDING STARTS TUESDAY MARCH 14TH 2017
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 1/18/2018 (141-29-5:37:11 AM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (82-54).
BIDDING ONLINE SOFT CLOSES 6pm MARCH 31, 2017
PREVIEW BY APPOINTMENT
- Property Auction Address: 2641 Jackson Ave. Kansas City Mo.
- 2016 Estimated Taxes $3,000.00 Taxes Pro-Rated to Closing (Check Jackson Co. Treasurer)
- Description: Established Plating/Polishing Business w/All Equipment Ready for Operation
- Office/ Tool Building
- Large Fenced Lot. Dock Doors
- Utilities: Currently Available On Property
- Zoning: Commercial
- Established 1938
- Bidding On Real Estate Accepted Online with 5% Buyers Premium
- Building Has Been Maintained Well
FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION
OWNERS STATEMENT OF INFORMATION
Business Equipment Consist Of: Automatic Rack Plating Line – Barrel Plating, Cadmium Finish w/Clear or Yellow Chromate – Barrel Plating, [ Barrel Line Is In Re-Building Process ] - Zinc Finish With Clear Or Yellow Chromate – Zinc Line Ready to Operate - Commercial Custom Plating Of Steel/Brass w/Copper, nickel or Chrome Finishes – Custom Polishing for “Show Quality for Autos/Motorcycles – Pickle And Wax Parts – Polishing for Steel/Stainless Steel/Aluminum – Stripping Of Finishes To Base Metal. Previous Owner Paid Attention To Detail In A Labor Intensive Program; This Helps Determine The Quality To Detail For Customer Satisfaction. Full Disclosure Of Licenses/Permits/Test Of Chemicals/Report Of City/State/Government/EPA Disclosures All Are Current. Seller/Attorney Must Confirm Approval Of High Bid
Ready For A new Buyer/Operator/Entrepreneur. Seller Is Very Motivated To Sell.