Luxury Parkville 5,900 sqft Estate Sale in Riss Lake // This 5,900 sqft home on the waterfront of Riss Lake is full of fine furniture and decor including Michael Armani, Bernhardt, & Drexel Heritage. Complete description and 100+ photos will be posted as the sale approaches.
-Sign Up To Receive An Email With This Sale's Info & Address-
- PRELIMINARY DESCRIPTION -
- Drexel Heritage armoire
- Wine glasses
- Framed art
- Some clothes and shoes
- Miscellaneous kitchen items
- Three leather bar stools
- Pair of side tables with glass top and matching demilune sofa table
- Farmhouse cabinet with glass fronts
- Bernhardt dining table with two leaves and six chairs
- Matching china cabinet
- Some crystal
- Large framed oil painting
- Fine home decor
- Large Bookcase with drawers
- Marble-topped entry table
- Pair of Lane armchairs With ottoman
- Michael Armani armoire
- Sheepskin rug
- Weber gas/charcoal grill
- Small glass and metal desk
- Coby flatscreen tv
- Games table with four chairs
- Olhausen pool table
- Blues Brothers pool table cue holder
- Armoire with mirrored door
- Media stand
- Cast metal chaise lounges
- Set of swivel bar stools
- Matching Allen White down-filled sofa, loveseat and chair
- Fairmont Designs large media cabinet with glass fronted side cabinets
- Broyhill queen bedroom suite
- Queen bed
- Dresser with mirror
- Matching nightstand
- Oak pub table with two chairs
- Foosball Table
- Lane leather sofa and loveseat
- Samsung TV
...and much more.
Thank you for looking,
-the Brown Button Team
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 357.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: Do you accept credit cards and/or checks at your sale?
A: We accept credit and debit cards without a minimum. We accept checks under $30 with valid ID.
Q: Do you do any pre-sales or previews before the official opening day?
A: No we do not. We’re not fond of the idea of only letting a select few in a sale early to pick it over. Our sales and the items inside are offered first come, first serve at the official opening day of the sale.
Q: What is your refund policy?
A: We offer a same-day refund to customers with a receipt for an item that they have purchased and found to be in a non-working condition.
Q: If I purchase a large item, how do I handle the pick-up?
A: Unfortunately, we do not offer delivery. We have partnered with Bungii for large item delivery. Download their easy to use app to request a driver and a truck who will come to the sale, load and deliver your item. Please note, if your item is too large for one person to carry they may need assistance unloading. Use coupon code BBUTTON to save $10 on your first delivery.
Q: I'm interested in your services. How do I take the next step?
A: We'd love the opportunity to help you find the right solution for your estate. Contact us through our form at www.brownbutton.com, Call 913-815-0505, or email us at email@example.com. Talk to you soon!
For answers to more commonly asked questions regarding the line system, how bidding works during a sale, discounts and more, visit www.brownbutton.com/customerfaq