ESTATE 0F MARGARETTE MARIE MORGAN
• 7% MS sales tax will be collected unless you provide a sales tax certificate
• Items are sold "as-is", no warranty is expressed or implied
• Please bring help to load your purchases
• We cannot hold items, it’s not fair to other buyers
• Not responsible for accidents, lost items or items left behind at sale
• Purchased items must be picked up by 4 PM on final day of sale
• Security on premises
• Please do not park in neighbor’s yards
Margarette spent most of her life in Heidelberg where she and husband Hendrix raised their three sons and she worked as a beautician. In 1987 they moved to Orange Beach and later moved to Laurel. She was an active member of the Heidelburg Baptist Church. House full of treasures, as well as a garage and an outbuilding! Home furnishings: Early American sofa, Victorian sofas, chairs, and rocking chair, vintage dresser, chests, desk and cane bottom chairs, butler tray coffee table, square glass top coffee table, end tables, Lazy Boy recliner, Ethan Allen chests, mid-century headboard/footboard with matching dresser/mirror and chest,...
Betty L Estate Sales And More LLC
Subscribe to the upcoming sales in your area!
Create a free subscriber account and be notified of local estate sales near you.Get free sale notifications
Problems Seeing Pictures?
If you are having trouble seeing the above pictures, please submit your browser information to us so we can try to fix this for you.
Flag This Sale
Have you noticed an objectionable issue with this sale? You can report this sale to us by .