This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
Terms and Conditions:
Not a lot of rules at my sales. Come, have fun and look. We only require that you do not pull any tags unless you are 100% certain you are buying that item. This is necessary to keep all items available to other potential buyers. We do not allow you to carry or hoard items for the same reason. It is not fair to the owners or other shoppers.
1. All kids are welcome but please leave your dogs elsewhere.
2. Try not to break stuff but no one can make you pay for a broken item anyway so I don't even bother trying. I probably should have sat it somewhere else anyway.
3.My staff WILL try to help you load your big or heavy items but you may have to come back when the rush is over. (I am older than I used to be so I appreciate it if you can arrange to bring help to load.) We cannot assume responsibility for any damage to the item or vehicle if we help you load. We usually have ample boxes and clean wrapping paper.
4. You know not to steal but lots of people don't seem to think that moving items from one box lot to another is theft. It is. I probably won't prosecute you but I will likely embarrass you in front of people.
5. I never sell anything before the start of the sale so no need to even ask.
6. There will be no discounts at all on Saturday.
This is a great estate sale. This is an honest estate sale, not an assemblage. The home sold quickly and there was no time for an onsite sale.
- Craftique corner cupboard, #310, "Low Country"
- Craftique sideboard
- Craftique dresser
- Craftique mirror
- Craftique nightstand
- Mahogany king size poster bed
- Cherry Queen Anne style lowboy
- Two Chippendale style side tables
- Gateleg dining table
- Bombe chest of drawers by Broyhill
- Pair of bedside cabinets by Sumter Cabinet Company, with dressing slides
- Cherry Hepplewhite style splayed leg table
- Queen Anne style coffee and end tables
- Chippendale style long dropleaf table
- Pair of serpentine front chest of drawers
- Camel back settee
- Camel back sofa
- Mahogany Pembroke table
- Regency style round table
- Chest of drawers by Sumter Cabinet Company, with bonnet door
- Tall dresser by Sumter Cabinet Company
- Empire style sideboard
- Empire style serving table
- Regency style dining table with a glass top
- Asian style table
- White painted country style sideboard
- Pair of bookcases
- Painted Empire style server
- Patio table and two chairs
- Chippendale style entertainment center
- Two park benches
- "Wake" table by Bassett
- Fern stand
- Sleigh bed
- Metal and tile bar
- Sectional sofa
- Mashad carpets
- Bar stools
- Leather recliners
- Lolling chair
- Numerous lamps
- Large oil on canvas paintings
- Large floral carpet
- Porcelain parrot candlesticks
- Porcelain fishbowls
- Mirror with silver gilt frame
- Porcelain planters
- Carnival glass bowl
- Pair of cloisonne cases
- Huge glass vase
- Noritake porcelain, "Dawn"
- Noritake porcelain, "Whitehall"
- Baldwin Brass candlesticks
- Willow Tree figures
- Lenox porcelain. "Eternal"
- Mikasa, "Strawberry Hill"
- Herend Village Pottery
- Silk flowers
- Large amount of kitchen and household items
- Yard tools
- Hundreds of books
- New items to unpack and list everyday
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 3237.
This is a great estate sale. This is an honest estate sale, not an assemblage. The home sold quickly and there was no time for an onsite sale. Craftique corner cupboard, #310, "Low Country" Craftique sideboard Craftique dresser Craftique mirror Craftique nightstand Mahogany king size poster bed Cherry Queen Anne style lowboy Two Chippendale style side tables Gateleg dining table Bombe chest of drawers by Broyhill Pair of bedside cabinets by Sumter Cabinet Company, with dressing slides Cherry...
End of Pictures
Click the 'Start Over' button to view the pictures again.
Add any notes and comments here:
You've chosen to view sales in our alternate mode. Would you like us to remember this setting for you?