Fantastic Multi-Partial Estate Auction!!
Held Saturday December 3rd
Start time is 5:30pm
Previews will be Friday the 2nd from 1-5 and Saturday 3pm until 5:30pm
We have just picked up two great partial estates. One from Hampstead which is a partial living estate.
And the second is a partial deceased estate from the Burgaw area. Both names are withheld.
As an appreciation to our customers for the year we've had.We will be giving out four pre-paid gift cards through out the night at various times. you must be present to win!
There will be a large selection of beautiful furniture including: blanket chests, dressers, armoire, corner cabinet, chairs, curio display cabinet, bookshelf, night stands, wardrobe, console table, china hutch and much more. There is a large selection of toy truck banks and cars new in there original boxes. Great gifts, misc. household items. Lots of tools, and power equipment, porcelain and fine china collectibles including hummel ornaments, plaques and plates, lots of great fishing poles, tackle boxes with tackle in them, marine items, reels and more, vintage 70's-80's sports cards, coolers, trolling motors, compressor, professional pressure washer, shop vac, power tools, chainsaw, turkey fryer, a huge amount of hand tools and tool boxes most full, tons of box and tray lots of tools etc., Nascar collectibles, fishing knives and pocket knives lots of cast iron pans including Griswold and Wagner, Jumper packs, Battery Charger, Dewalt drill, A vintage sled, a selection of vintage Gold plated Chokin items, Huge selection of new in box collectible plates including hummel plates, elvis and the beatles, hummel figurine, various Goebel German vintage figurines, Various household items, Great art glass by Fenton, Northwood and more, Beautiful art, and lots more items. this will be a fantastic auction to finish out the year!! don't miss it!!
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 3139.
We will be updating you here as well as on our Facebook and Instagram pages as time flies by before the sale. So keep checking back here and follow us on the above Social Media Apps. Thanks And see you Then!
Auctioneer is: Brian Stover
NCAL#8140 Auction Firm #8178
Auction house number is:
#910-259-0570 Fax is the same.
Brians Number is: #910-443-1374
Auction house address is:
302 South Dickerson St. Burgaw N.C. 28425
Our mailing address is:
1882 Ashton Lake Rd. Burgaw, N.C. 28425
For info on our company, Further Dates, Email, Directions, or to be signed up for our mailer sent out every time we update. Go to our new website www.stoversauction.com
Auction Terms are below:
Terms & Conditions of the Sale:
1. Payment: ONLY! 10% buyers premium on all purchases. Master Card, Visa, Cash. NC state Check must be Pre-Approved No out of state checks accepted.
2. All items are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. There are no warranties or representations of merchantability, or fitness, nor of any other kind, expressed or implied. Written descriptions & conditions are our opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind. By placing a bid you signify that you have sufficient enough information to bid on the item & except it As-Is upon arrival. If you require absolute certainty in all areas of authenticity, and the results of your evaluation leave uncertainty in your mind, we recommend you have an expert examine the lot for you or do not bid on the item in question. If your item(s) are damaged in shipping, you will need to contact the shipper to file a claim. We do not give refunds! All sales are final!
4. Stover’s Auction Gallery reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time before the auction without liability.
6. The Auctioneer has the right to reject any raise of bid not commensurate with the value of the item being offered.
7. Absentee Bidders No mailed payments please. We will send an invoice to you after the sale and your credit card on file will be charged the invoice amount within 24 hours of invoicing. You do not need to contact us after receiving the invoice. Your account will be charged automatically. Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or invoicing..
8. All sales are subject to NC and Pender County sales tax of 6.75%, unless purchased for resale and proper tax exemption form has been completed, the purchaser must possess a valid tax-exempt number. Stover’s Auction Gallery must have a blanket exemption certificate with permit number and signature on any tax exempt sale. Please call to setup a fax of the documentation in advance of the auction.
9. Bidding on any articles indicates acceptance of these terms. If any applicable conditions herein are not complied with by the purchaser, Stover’s Auction Gallery at its option may either (a) cancel the sale, retaining as liquidated damages all payments made by the purchaser or (b) resell the property at public auction without reserve or minimum selling price, and the purchaser will be liable for any deficiency and costs, including handling charges, expenses of both sales, the commission on both sales at regular rates, all other charges due here under and incidental damages.
10. All items sold in whatever order we see fit.
11. If you have any questions please contact our staff.
12. We follow all Federal Firearms Rules and Regulations.
13. These terms and conditions of sale, as well as the respective rights and obligations of Stover’s Auction Gallery and any purchasers or bidder at any sale of Stover’s Auction Gallery, shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of NC.