(( URGENT! For the safety of all who may come. AUCTION RESCHEDULED!!
Due to the winter storm coming the weekend of the 7th. We have rescheduled the auction for January 14th.)))
Annual New Year Premier High End Estate Auction!
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 11/24/2017 (13-221-12:46:57 PM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (198-54).
Held Saturday January 14h
Start time is 3:00pm
Previews will be Friday the 15th from 1-5 and Saturday 14th 1pm until 3:00pm
We have acquired two fantastic Partial Living Estates both from the Hampstead area. Both names withheld. We have picked up a deceased estate from Burgaw as well which will be distributed over the next three auctions. And a partial living estate from Elizabethtown. Along with a load of fantastic items from Jersey & Pennsylvania.
The Elizabethtown estate has a large selection of Sterling Silver Flatware and other Sterling items including a gorgeous set of Rose Point Flatware, two 1/10 Ounce American Gold Eagles, A 20th Century American coin collection which includes lots of Silver coins, An antique 6 drawer general store Spool Cabinet, A massive RARE North Carolina art pottery vase with applied double loop handles attributed to Cole pottery with a RARE rainbow drip glaze, Depression glass console set, An Italy crystal and silverplated wine, beautiful antique oak bow front curio, contemporary solid oak secretary bookcase, an antique arts and crafts oak bookcase, set of four antique soda shop stool chairs, antique childs highchair, large antique early 1900's solid oak bonnet chest, and a beautiful antique drop leaf dining table, as well as a stunning Craftique coffee table manufactured in Mebane, NC.
One estate has a massive long time collection of Antique, Vintage And contemporary advertising signs, lights, clocks, thermometers and more. There are well over 250+ items all from this collection. Including Gasoline AKA Petroliana, Soda and food items as well. Including RARE Golden Cola Bikini Girl Working Clock, Golden cola signs, Sun Drop and clocks, Orange Crush items, Coca-Cola Coke items, Pepsi Cola items, Cott signs, Napa signs and thermometers, RC cola items, Ditzco items, Camel & Kamel, Tums, 7UP, Dr Pepper, Quaker State, Ditzler, Gulf, Buttercup ice cream, Sealtest milk, Winston, Schlitz, Salem, Miller, Miller Light, Ancient Age, Black Label, Budweizer, Busch, Yuengling, RARE local NC Advertising Clocks, lights and thermometers, Bulova, RARE Advertising Soda pop coolers including coke and pepsi and more, Dixie Chopper sign, Everready battery store display tester, Old Milwaukee, Wild Turkey, Falstaff, Sun Crest & tons more. Some very rare items as you can see by the pictures. Including a Vintage late 50's early 60's original Pepsi cola stacking vending machine. The other partial living estate has some Berta Hummel figurines in boxes, Fantastic like new Penn 6/0 rod and reels, some more advertising items a large vintage stop light from local wilmington area, a vintage authentic fire alarm box from wilmington area as well, and other cool collectibles items as well. The Burgaw Estate has a gorgeous French Provincial bedroom set and more. From our out of state trip we have brought back a huge trailer and van filled with amazing items including some absolutely gorgeous Mid 20th Century Modern design and Danish modern furniture including a rare Jens Risom Coffee Table, A RARE Vejle Stole Danish Rosewood Coffee Table, A stunning Rosewood style Organic Brutalist form dresser and chest on chest to match, A beautiful Sculpted Walnut Dresser with a Spade design front, A set of great Founders furniture bachelors chests, Pair of Danish Teak bookshelves with cabinets below, Lane Cane door coffee table and Lane Credenza also with cane doors, RARE pair of Authentic Knoll Breuer Cesca chairs signed, Pair of great Mid Century Reclining lounge chairs with black vinyl, A great Modern design Black Leather Lounge with Chrome legs & more!! Also we have amassed a great selection of collectibles for you including some gorgeous opalescent ruby red Fenton glass, Baccarat crystal ruby bird figurines, Baccarat Rose Bottle And Tumbler, A large selection of very early And large Goebel Hummel figurines including trademark 2 and 3 ones, Set of 8 Italian vintage porcelain fern design oyster plates, Antique Haviland Limoges french oyster plate, Selection of RARE antique inkwells including one oversized painted porcelain one attributed to Rudolstadt, A gorgeous lucite mid century modern vase with butterflies and flowers, Selection of gorgeous vintage Carnival glass including Imperial, Smith, Fenton and more, Gorgeous Antique Bohemian cobalt cut to clear bowl as well as a green pair of swan engraved hurricane lamps, RARE pair of Venetian Murano glass hand blown figurines of man and woman, Waterford and other fine crystal as well. We have a few preview photos listed currently. In the next couple weeks we will be collecting all three estates and begin full galleries of photos. DO NOT MISS THIS AUCTION!! Make sure you keep checking back for updates. This will be the sale of the year to come to.
We will be updating you here as well as on our Facebook and Instagram pages as time flies by before the sale. So keep checking back here and follow us on the above Social Media Apps. Thanks And see you Then!
Auctioneer is: Brian Stover
NCAL#8140 Auction Firm #8178
Auction house number is:
#910-259-0570 Fax is the same.
Brians Number is: #910-443-1374
Auction house address is:
302 South Dickerson St. Burgaw N.C. 28425
Our mailing address is:
1882 Ashton Lake Rd. Burgaw, N.C. 28425
For info on our company, Further Dates, Email, Directions, or to be signed up for our mailer sent out every time we update. Go to our new website www.stoversauction.com
Auction Terms are below:
Terms & Conditions of the Sale:
1. Payment: ONLY! 10% buyers premium on all purchases. Master Card, Visa, Cash. NC state Check must be Pre-Approved No out of state checks accepted.
2. All items are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. There are no warranties or representations of merchantability, or fitness, nor of any other kind, expressed or implied. Written descriptions & conditions are our opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind. By placing a bid you signify that you have sufficient enough information to bid on the item & except it As-Is upon arrival. If you require absolute certainty in all areas of authenticity, and the results of your evaluation leave uncertainty in your mind, we recommend you have an expert examine the lot for you or do not bid on the item in question. If your item(s) are damaged in shipping, you will need to contact the shipper to file a claim. We do not give refunds! All sales are final!
4. Stover’s Auction Gallery reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time before the auction without liability.
6. The Auctioneer has the right to reject any raise of bid not commensurate with the value of the item being offered.
7. Absentee Bidders No mailed payments please. We will send an invoice to you after the sale and your credit card on file will be charged the invoice amount within 24 hours of invoicing. You do not need to contact us after receiving the invoice. Your account will be charged automatically. Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or invoicing..
8. All sales are subject to NC and Pender County sales tax of 6.75%, unless purchased for resale and proper tax exemption form has been completed, the purchaser must possess a valid tax-exempt number. Stover’s Auction Gallery must have a blanket exemption certificate with permit number and signature on any tax exempt sale. Please call to setup a fax of the documentation in advance of the auction.
9. Bidding on any articles indicates acceptance of these terms. If any applicable conditions herein are not complied with by the purchaser, Stover’s Auction Gallery at its option may either (a) cancel the sale, retaining as liquidated damages all payments made by the purchaser or (b) resell the property at public auction without reserve or minimum selling price, and the purchaser will be liable for any deficiency and costs, including handling charges, expenses of both sales, the commission on both sales at regular rates, all other charges due here under and incidental damages.
10. All items sold in whatever order we see fit.
11. If you have any questions please contact our staff.
12. We follow all Federal Firearms Rules and Regulations.
13. These terms and conditions of sale, as well as the respective rights and obligations of Stover’s Auction Gallery and any purchasers or bidder at any sale of Stover’s Auction Gallery, shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of NC.