What can we say other than WOW, and bring your cargo vans!!
**We cannot answer all of your specific questions. We are still getting this sale set up and priced, and cannot check sizes, or working conditions of every single item. Just know that there is most likely something you will find at this sale that you will want to buy!**
Since there are different areas that you can go and find items (i.e. house, garage, building, outside, etc.), we will have our line starting in the driveway in front of the house. We will only let so many people across the "line" at a time on Thursday (depending on how big of a crowd we have). Please be patient with us, and wait until we do announcements at 8:52 for asking any questions.
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 10/24/2017 (144-126-2:07:36 AM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (22-107).
Included in this sale is:
1994 Lincoln Towncar with 96,621 miles
Sold AS IS under sealed offers. $2,000 or best offer.
Club Car Golf Cart - Sold AS IS under sealed offers.
- BB Guns (details coming)
- Raggedy Ann and Andy
- Mesh Handbags
- Antique Flow Blue - Includes La Belle, New Wharf, Henry Alcock, WH Grindley, and more
- Watt Apple, Tulip, Starflower, Teardrop, Autumn Foliage, Rooster, and Cherry
- Yellow Ware Bowls - McCoy, Watt, Hull, etc.
- Cast Iron - at least 3 Griswolds!
- Advertising Clocks
- Scales - Includes Troemner, Fairbanks, Watling, etc.
- Green-handled Utensils and Rolling Pins
- Lincoln Towncar (details coming)
- Golf Cart
- Tools galore (photos coming soon)
- Hoosier Cabinets
- Antique Side by Side
- Antique China Cabinet
- Rolltop Desk
- Western Electric Phone
- Vintage Pantyhose new in packages - he worked at a hosiery mill - includes some colored and pattern thigh-highs!
- Large Perfume Bottles - 550mL!
There is so much more. Keep checking back to see the new photos we put up!