Please join us this Saturday, October 22 (8 a.m - 3 p.m.) and Sunday, October 23 ( 12 p.m. - 3 p.m.) for another nice Fearrington tag sale.
PLEASE NOTE: FOR THIS SALE, due to the lack of parking, super steep driveway, and tall steps at the front of the house, shoppers are going to enter and exit the sale by the back deck door.
This house backs up to the intersection of Village Way and Creekwood. After you turn in on Village Way off of 15-501, take the first left on Creekwood.
Park on Creekwood and come through the yard; look for balloons at the back of the house.
This house was built in 1978 - one of the first houses built in Fearrington. It is not accessible by wheelchair or walker.
A sample of the sale contents......
- Franciscan Madeira stoneware and goblets
- Dansk teak platter, Midcentury Modern
- Dansk & Nacco enamel and cast iron cookware
- Vietri dishes
- Wagner cast iron cookware
- turned wooden bowls and vases
- 4 pieces of original art (oils on board) by Donald Haven Hall, including a Hawaiian scene
- Hummel & Goebel collection, plus collectibles by Frances Hook, Avon perfume bottles, Lenox seashell trinket boxes
- seashell collection
- big & fun collection of sparkly vintage rhinestone jewelry
- vintage Sears cabinet HiFi, vintage Fisher tape deck + speakers, classical albums and cds
- retro Sears Coldspot refrigerator in Avocado Green (works!)
- ladies' clothing & accessories (including a few Vera Bradley handbags)
- Golden Power Lift & Recline chair in good condition
- Tom Clark gnomes from the '80s
- bedroom furniture
- Samsung flat screen
- books, cds and miscellaneous
- bird feeders
- lots more
Thanks as ALWAYS to our clients and shoppers.