Please save the dates - January 13 and January 14 - as we begin the New Year with a wonderful sale in Fearrington Village.
Our client, a bibliophile and lover of antiques, has moved, leaving lots of interesting finds for you!
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 1/21/2018 (78-65-12:24:37 PM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (234-54).
Sale contents include:
- hundreds of books, many antique
- World War I war bond poster designed by Bert Thomas
- signed Robert Collinson print by Stackpoole
- rare Benjamin Franklin artist's proof etching, signed by Jacques Reich
- antique humidor by C.N. Swift
- French metronome by Maelzel
- 19th century silver plated figural dog cigar cutter
- English pipe collection
- great figural Meerschaum pipe in its original fitted case
- botanic prints by Nicolas Robert
- glass, including several Heisey pieces, a good cut glass bowl, and a signed Simon Pearce vase
- some kitchen & cookware
- several rugs
- several side chairs & occasional tables
- wicker furniture
- antique Chippendale style desk
- iron patio set
- garden bench
- garage with some tools & garden supplies
- antique sad iron trivet collection
- vintage milk bottle collection (bottles from dairies in New Jersey)
- king-sized bed frame
- jewelry, including a Tiffany sterling silver necklace + others
- clothing (including a few antique pieces)
- a few pieces of Mark Hewitt pottery
- Bulova clock
- Kenmore sewing machine
- two antique signed and dated woven coverlets (1833 and 1886, respectively)
- two quilts, including a gorgeous vintage yo-yo quilt in excellent condition
- Dresden porcelain ballerina figurine
- much more!
Thanks as always to our great clients and wonderful shoppers!