Super Saturday Sale
Myers Auction Service -Terms & Conditions for Online auctions:
1. Prior to sale, all bidders must register online with AuctionZiplive.com to participate in live bidding.
2. The Auctioneer and the Consignor assume no risk, liability or responsibility for the authenticity or the authorship of any property identified in the online catalog (that is, the identity of the creator or the period, culture, source or origin as the case may be, with which the creation of any property is identified herein). All property is sold "As Is" and neither the Auctioneer nor the Consignor makes any warranties or representations of any kind or nature with respect to the property, and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness or any implied warranty or merchant-ability or any implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose as it relates to description, genuineness, attribution, provenance, safety, reliability or condition of the property. If any implied warranties of merchant-ability or fitness for a particular purpose can be construed from the catalogue, auction, or bill of sale, such warranties are disclaimed by the Auctioneer and the Consignor. No statement in the online catalogue or made at the sale or in the Bill of Sale or invoice or elsewhere shall be deemed such a warranty or representation or an admission of liability. Moreover, the Auctioneer will not be held responsible for any variations in appearance of online photographs.
3. A premium equal to 13% of the successful bid price will be added thereto and is payable by the purchaser as part of the total purchase price. Internet bidders will also pay the 5% AuctionZip bidding premium.
4. The Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any property at any time before actual sale.
5. Unless otherwise announced by the Auctioneer at the time of sale, all bids are per lot as numbered in the catalog. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject a bid from any bidder. The highest bid acknowledged by the Auctioneer shall be the purchaser. In the event of any dispute between bidders, the Auctioneer shall have the sole and final discretion either to determine the successful bidder, or to re-offer and re-sell the article in dispute. The Auctioneer reserves the right to acknowledge an auction floor bid before acknowledging an internet and/or phone bid regardless of the maximum bid amount provided by the bidder before and/or during the auction.
6. Once the Auctioneer's announces sold, title to the offered lot passes to the highest bidder who there upon will pay the full purchase price therefore or such part as the Auctioneer may require. All property shall be removed by the purchaser at his expense on the day of sale (for in-house floor bidders) and, if not so removed, may be sent by the Auctioneer to a public warehouse for the account, risk and expense of the purchaser. Any damage to or loss of any item purchased which is left with the Auctioneer after the day of purchase is the purchaser's sole responsibility. If the foregoing conditions or any other applicable conditions herein are not complied with, in addition to other remedies available to the Auctioneer and the Consignor by law, including without limitation the right to hold the purchaser liable for the bid price, the Auctioneer at its option, may either (a) cancel the sale, retaining as liquidated damages all payments made by the purchaser, or (b) re-sell the property on 3 days notice to the purchaser and for the account and risk of the purchaser, either publicly or privately, and in such event the purchaser shall be liable for the payment of any deficiency plus all costs, including warehousing, the expenses of both sales, and the Auctioneer's commission at its regular rates and all other charges due hereunder, and incidental charges. No claims shall be allowed after removal of goods and no article shall be re-sold for purchaser at the sale where purchased.
7. The Auctioneer reserves the right to cancel the sale or any portion thereof without prior or further notice, and to announce at any time additional conditions of sale.
8. Bidding will constitute full acceptance of the terms and conditions herein.
9. Acceptable Payment options for online buyers: Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express.
10.The Auction House will email you an invoice for payment through the Auction House's payment system-NOT THAT OF HIBID
Shipping: We will ship, at your expense, small items by USPS Priority Mail and insure them for the cost of the item anywhere in the USA Plus insurance. We will insure the packages up to the value of the items purchased and will combine shipping & insurance if multiple items are purchased.
For larger items you will be responsible for finding a shipper to handle or local pickup can be arranged by appointment.
Please use good judgment when bidding or Call with questions. By placing a bid you are entering a legal and binding Contract. "No paying bidders" will be added to the NO Bid List. No Returns!
Shipping and Handling: Acceptable Payment options for online buyers: Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express. It may take up to 4 Days to charge your credit card after the invoice has been received. Once payment is received we will mail the purchased items to you. Shipping and Handling: Buyer is responsible for paying for all shipping, and handling cost. In addition the buyer is responsible for paying insurance for amounts over $50.00. This charge will be added to your invoice and charged to your credit card.
Friday September 22, 2023 6:30 PM
111 E Railroad St
Spring Hope NC 27882
Photos for auction items will be posted later this week. Keep an eye on our Facebook Page OMTauction.
Saturday September 23, 2023
Tailgate Auction in the parking lot at 3:00PM
Estate Auction Starts at 5 PM Inside the Building
102 W Nash St
Spring Hope NC 27882
Photos for the estate items will be posted later this week. Keep an eye on our Facebook Page OMTauction.
Come on out for a fun filled weekend of auction!
*Be sure to check out our online Auction at OMTauction*
One Man’s Treasure Auction Company
111 E Railroad St
Spring Hope NC 27882
Subscribe to the upcoming sales in your area!
Create a free subscriber account and be notified of local estate sales near you.Get free sale notifications
Flag This Sale
Have you noticed an objectionable issue with this sale? You can report this sale to us by .