MORE PHOTOS TO COME
We usually are unable to answer emails regarding our sales but because this is the second go around, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We are willing to sale items site unseen with a 10% non-refundable deposit for us to mark it sold and reserve it. The sale ends at 2PM on Sunday to the general public but our staff will still be there loading items and shutting everything down. We are willing to hold until 4pm Sunday 1/19, after that time the item(s) you have placed a deposit down on will be gone.
Not only are we having an Estate Sale but this unique home is newly listed for sale on the MLS system. This is a two story home with two individual living spaces. It is a 5 bedroom home with 2 kitchens and two living rooms so the items for sale are larger pieces. The inventory is dated in the 80's and earlier.
Information could change up until the sale, please check back often.
EVERYTHING MUST GO, that means when you walk in make sure to look on the walls & in every crack and crevice. There will be a few rooms and closets that say, "DO NOT ENTER" because the owner still has personal clothing or pictures stored.
* Couches (clean) - One set (burgundy) was in a second living room & never used, we recently moved it into the main living room.
* Small accent tables - many tables are solid wood which mean they can be refurbished, painted and/or upcycled
* Barstools & other seating - solid wood
* Coffee tables - most solid wood
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 3187.
* Housewares -
* Crystal pieces (deeply discounted)
* Wall Decor
* Outdoor furniture set w/umbrella
* Several table and chair sets
* Accent chairs
* Bedroom groups (vintage and antique)
* Individual bedroom furniture pieces (vintage & antique)
* Antique cabinets
* Women's Scarves
* Men's coats/jackets
* Very nice, clean hi-end men's suits
* Too many Bed spreads/comforters & other linens to mention ( huge amount already sold & still a huge amount available)
* Curtains (even the ones that are currently on the windows
* Antique/vintage sewing machines in cases and/or cabinets - one has been tested and works (Fairline)
* Antique/vintage sewing machine cabinets (no sewing machines)
* Unused (new) photo albums
* Unused (new) picture frames
* Christmas decorations, ornaments and figurines
This home was so packed with smaller items such as glass, collectibles, old invaluable items and trinkets that it was simply too much to stage the estate sale plus the need to stage it for potential home buyers. With that said the smaller items will be posted at a later date. When you attend the estate sale, feel free to take a card so that you may request a date, time & web address where you can view and purchase the items or if you do not attend the sale because of lack of interest in furniture items please feel free to email me at email@example.com to request a notification email once the items are listed for sale. Or you can visit our online site at https://www.etsy.com/shop/DejaVuVintiques to see these items at a later date.
Our company is based out of the Lake Norman (Mooresville, NC) area; if you purchase any of the listed items online that was not available at the estate sale and live in or around our area we will gladly consider free delivery of items purchased.
* If you leave your contact information and/or email with us for any reason it will not be used for anything other than what it was intended for. We do not believe in soliciting or selling personal information.
If you are unfamiliar with Estate Sale Etiquette here is a great link so you can be "in the know." http://www.estatesales.net/learn Thank you for viewing our Ad, we hope to see you on November 11th & 12th