This house is packed to the rafters with tools, fishing and hunting gear, wildlife art, vintage toys, and an amazing collection of stained glass lampshades, going back decades! We haven't even scratched the surface! Every single room is full from corner to corner.The heir has spent months carefully sorting the collections into categories, and we will be going through to get it all displayed.
-Hundreds of fishing rods including RL Winston, Fenwick, Abu Garcia and vintage bamboo
- Reels, lures, flies and vintage tackleboxes including great brands like Fin-Nor and Umco
- Bows and arrows
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 3/28/2017 (183-234-10:12:36 AM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (161-54).
- Knife collection including great designers like Tom Hetmanski
- Hunting apparel including good vintage wool camo wear
- Room after room full of hand and power tools, from humble screwdriver sets up to full-size contractor saws
- An entire room dedicated to fine wildlife art including many signed, numbered limited edition prints
- Vintage toys including Hess, Exxon and Shop-Rite trucks
- Crate after crate full of books including many quality coffee table books
- A collection of beautiful stained glass lampshades, including three from the art nouveau period with detailed scenes rendered in brass over colored glass
- Vintage Christmas decorations
- Burlwood desk, Wanamaker stone-topped desk, slant-topped desk and other small items of furniture
- Outdoors, we found a shed full of more tools, a fiberglass ladder, and lots of other goodies which will be brought out and displayed the morning of the sale. There is also a vintage wooden rowboat in need of restoration, and a white wooden arbor.
And much, much more! As we continue to sort and dig, there will be many more photos!