Art Collector's Moving Sale!
Two Days Only!!!
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 8/22/2017 (26-35-8:43:10 PM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (198-54).
Time to edit the art collection before moving to a new location.
Location: near W Gilmore Ave & N Durango, 89129
This sale includes:
- Lots of art – originals, oils on canvas, acrylic on canvas, lithographs, serigraphs, etc. - covering several centuries. Artists include:
- Salvador Dali
- Auguste Renoir
- Marc Chagall
- Itzchak Tarkay
- Radu Bulibasa
- Fernando Botero
- Peter Max
- C. Martinu
- A. Claudie
- Christopher Egan
- Cuban artist Laprada
- Glenn Powell
- Don Fairbanks
- D. Woodville
- Chinese artist Zhao
- D. Parmcany
- Ed Hoag
- Jane Hommel
- I. Galli
- D. Berkshire
- Munoz Lopez
- A. M. Mio
- Louis Pisani
- … and more …
- Fully Upholstered Queen Sleigh Bed
- Kohler spinet piano
- NordicTrac Exercise Equipment
- Antique Pub Table with Barley Twist Legs
- Victorian Eastlake Marble Topped Side Table
- Full-size Connelly Pool Table & Full Accessory Set, Cue Sticks
- Better quality Patio Furniture
- Bassett 6 Piece Sectional Sofa with Ottoman
- Gorgeous Upholstered and Wood Trimmed Sofa
- Two Gorgeous Matching Recliners
- Down Filled Green Chenille Sofa
- Quoizel Table Lamps
- 2 Sets of Gorgeous authentic, wearable Samurai Armor
- Many Wonderful Silk Trees and Plants
- Book Form Desk
- Leather Desk Chair
- Multiple Vintage, Wool, Oriental style Rugs
- Gorgeous Mid-Century Designer Ceramic Lamp
- Billiards Leaded Glass Light
- Fire Pit
- Large Wall-Mount Water Feature
- 5 pc Maple Entertainment Unit
- Oak Bar with Brass Foot Rail
- Pair Conga Drums
- Antique-Looking Record Player/Stereo
- Some Clothes & Shoes
- Some Books & Other Media
- Misc. Kitchen and Bath
- And much more. . .
Terms (please read carefully):
Parking/Traffic: Please be considerate of the other residents in the neighborhood. Do not park in, nor block their driveways.
Bags & Purses: No large bags, purses, etc. no exceptions - we do provide baskets for your shopping convenience. A small evening size clutch ONLY is acceptable.
Strollers/Wheelchairs: No strollers or carts. Wheelchairs are welcome, but please beware the house is not wheelchair friendly.
Children: Well behaved children over 18 are welcome so long as they stick close by the parent or guardian and are kept from wandering. There are adult themed items in this sale!!
Children are there at your own risk and you assume all liability for them – and anything they may damage.
Pets & Service Animals: No pets allowed. Service animals are permitted ONLY upon presentation of the animal’s proper and valid paperwork.
Liability: Entry to the Sale is at your own risk, and you assume all liability by entering onto the property. There are uneven surfaces, carpets, steps, etc..
Payment: Payment is accepted via cash or – with proper ID – Visa, MasterCard or Discover and are at the discretion of management.
Sales Tax: We are a licensed business and must collect sales tax.
If you are a reseller or are tax exempt you will need to bring a copy of your certificate (which must be left with us), show ID and complete the appropriate state form. No exceptions.
Moving & Transport: Please bring assistance for moving and loading if you intend to purchase large items – no assistance can be provided by Celebrations staff.
All items are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, without warranties nor guarantees of any kind, express or implied.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Movement Timing: Merchandise purchased must be removed prior to the end of the sale –arrangements may be made with Celebrations management for some large item removals after the sale.
Such arrangements must be made before the purchase of the items, and at the discretion and convenience of Celebrations management.