1. Living Room Contents: Red fabric-covered sofa, white-washed secretary, three accent chairs, lamp(s), wall décor (paintings, prints), silk room-screen, antique fireplace screen and andirons, fire wood copper pot, upholstered chaise lounge, possible Frank Lloyd Wright inspired rug, books, etc.
2. Dining Room Contents: French vitrine/china cabinet with contents (china, crystal, silverware, etc.), dining table with chairs, wall décor (mirror, candle sconces), etc.
3. Den: Two beige fabric-covered sofas, antique-style coffee table, two end tables, stained glass floor lamp, antique gaming table with rush chairs, two contemporary beige leather-like chairs, floral fabric-covered settee, Chinese jardinière/plant stand, rug, stained glass table lamp, caned stools, wall décor, etc.
4. Foyer and Hallways: Small dark wood book table, H.W. Kurlander painting, prints, camel saddle-style stool, wall clock, etc.
5. Bedroom Contents: Bedrooms contents to include dressers, beds, chest of drawers, nightstands, lamps, contents of drawers and closets (selected clothing and accessories, linens, etc.), electronics, wall décor (prints, mirrors), lamps, desk, chairs and chaise lounge, etc.
6. Kitchen: Common items found in a kitchen; such as, pots and pans plus other cookware, dishes, glassware, flatware, utensils, dinette, small appliances, wall décor (wall clock, prints), etc.
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 3153.
7. Family/Recreational Room: Five piece set of rattan furniture (loveseat, two arm chairs, two end tables), brass and marble coffee table, model schooner, framed maps, dark wood desk/library table, upholstered antique-style arm chair, taupe fabric covered contemporary chair, dark parquet-style wood coffee table, caned and rush chairs (two), exercise equipment, etc.