The TimeFinders Estates LLC presents
Garfield Family Estate of Shaker Heights
(Descendants of President James A. Garfield)
Yes, Sunday is Half Off Day This Time
Thursday November 9 10am to 3pm
Friday November 10 10am to 3pm
Saturday November 11 10am to 3pm
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 3159.
Sunday November 12 11am to 2pm
We are honored to present the estate of Sara L. Swope-Garfield and James R. Garfield featuring heirloom antiques, furniture, photographs, books, family memorabilia, militaria, vintage clothing, jewelry, sterling, collectible glassware, fine china, cross stitch supplies, vintage toys, records, linens, tools, outdoor items, art, and decor. The quality and volume of the contents of is impressive, covering four floors of this Tudor family home inhabited by three generations of Garfields.
Not all items are pictured nor listed, there is just too much inventory to list.
Holiday Gift Suggestions for the…
· Cleveland Indian Fan –The Cleveland Indians, 1949 bestseller autographed by author Franklin “Whitey” Lewis, Cleveland Free Press Sports Editor
· History Buff – Abraham Lincoln, A History, Set of 10 Volumes in good condition or The Writings of James Madison, or one of many books covering American history
· Collector – Heirloom quality antique pieces and top quality china
· Best Dressed – Unique vintage Furs and Dresses, Size Medium to Large
· Lover of Bling – Brilliant Vintage Jewelry, 19th and 20th century
· Entertainer – Gorgeous Sterling Silver serving pieces or crystal stemware, something from Tiffany & Co. perhaps?
· Happy Homemaker - That missing Pfaltzgraff York Towne piece to complete the set or an entire Holiday service for 12
· Gambler – Fabulous vintage Mahjong Set (3 to choose from)
· Patriot – A bit of Militaria from pins to uniforms, flags to books
· Kid in Everyone – that vintage toy (Fisher Price, Tonka, tin toys, board games, much to choose from) you or your dad loved
· Crafty – Cross Stitch supplies to last an entire Cleveland winter or more candles than you can shake a stick at.
· Musically Inclined – CDs, Vinyl or a vintage stereo components
· Handywoman – tools, tools, and more tools
There’s plenty to go around and many surprises along the way. We are sure you will enjoy yourselves. Be prepared to climb stairs, plan ahead to meet your restroom needs, and be sure to bring your patience.