This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
TREASURE SEEKERS HUGE SALE-Downsizing and relocating
Terms and Conditions:
Saturday Sale 8:00-3:00 Sunday 10:00-1:00
Not Responsible for personal injury on property
Bring help for removal of heavy furniture.
Sale Features a little of everything
- Dixon riding lawn mower
- Dewalt drills
- Honda FG100 Tiller and Honda FG100 Tillers
- air compressor and hoses
- dewalt radio
- Shop Vac
- Troy Bilt CSV065 chipper, vacuum hose
- Propane convection heater
- Various kitchen accessories including almost new cabinets
- Fridgedaire Refrigerator
- Wine Cooler
- Quality wooden desk
- Leather loveseat/hidabed
- Day Bed from IKEA that rolls transforms from twin to queen
- Dining Room Table and chairs
- (2) creme side chairs almost new
- 6 drawer dressor and end tables quality pieces
- Surround sound stereo with amp
- Quality speakers worth over $500 selling for $75
- 9 drawer dressor
- Nesting tables
- Quilts including quilt rack
- Ashford Joy spinning wheel
- electric scooter
- Much Much more
It's worth the drive out to Dayton
Home lies on the border of Salem and Dayton
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 291.
Sale Features a little of everything Dixon riding lawn mower Dewalt drills Honda FG100 Tiller and Honda FG100 Tillers air compressor and hoses dewalt radio Shop Vac Troy Bilt CSV065 chipper, vacuum hose Propane convection heater Various kitchen accessories including almost new cabinets Fridgedaire Refrigerator Wine Cooler Quality wooden desk Leather loveseat/hidabed Day Bed from IKEA that rolls transforms from twin to queen Dining Room Table and chairs Bookshelfs (2) creme side chairs almost...
End of Pictures
Click the 'Start Over' button to view the pictures again.
Add any notes and comments here:
You've chosen to view sales in our alternate mode. Would you like us to remember this setting for you?