Contents of Historic Home
60+ years accumulation!!!
Tues. August 22 - Fri. Aug. 25
4024 Kingston Pike, 37919 Anyone considering walking up needs to read details below pertaining to this option.
Two days down (this is Thursday 9am), and two to go! Today everything is 25% off the marked price. Tomorrow (Friday) the discount will be increased to 50%. The sale concludes Friday at 3:30. Admittance closes at 3:10.
(NOTE: If the scheduler indicates there are no appointments available, there are none available. Feel free to walk up from some other parking place during the hours posted below if you are able)
The 100 pics here are only the tip of the iceburg! CLICK HERE for HUNDREDS MORE!!!
- TONS of costume jewelry incl STATEMENT necklaces and TRIBAL pieces
- Knoxville law-related documents and books
- ORIGINAL art by Charles Bickerstaff, Anna S. Ray, Lorenz Griffith
- Vintage toys/dolls including 1960's Barbies & GIJoe, vtg. Marx tin doll house & toy train
- 1960's Girl Scout items
- Antique telephones and vtg office collectibles
- Birds Eye Maple BR furniture
- MANY oriental rugs and runners including a HUGE entry rug
- Oak rotating bookcase, Fabulous Butler's Desk, Locking chest, Globe Wernicke Barristers Bookcases
- VAST amount of Christmas decor incl inverted lighted tree
- Vtg clothing incl hats (Dior, floppy & portrait hats), gloves, costumes, evening & outerwear, fine scarves incl HERMES
- Handbags incl Dooney Bourke, Coach, Vera B, Brighton
- UT collectibles--buttons, programs, clothing, etc.
- MASSIVE collection of world travel mementos from every continent including Asian, African, islands, etc.
- EXTENSIVE collection of tribal & ceremonial MASKS
- Several sets of fine china, silver plate serving pieces, crystal, STERLING flatware
- Dozens of collectible boxes from all over the world
- Vintage & contemporary religious art, icons, statuary, rosaries, crosses, etc.
- 2 Antique Pump Organs & a Church Organ
AND MUCH MORE!!!
Looking forward to seeing you!
Kristin & Barb
On-site parking is available for confirmed appointments only. Walk-ups or drop-offs may attend without an appointment during the following hours:
Tuesday 8/22 10-3:30 (close)
Wednesday 8/23 10-3:30 (close)
Thursday 8/24 3-7(close)
Friday 8/25 10-3:30 (close)
We do not give pricing information out prior to the sale.
For IMPORTANT details on how we conduct our sales, see the Buyers page on our website.