RAIN OR SHINE
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 1/16/2018 (52-81-9:45:05 AM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (83-54).
Saturday, January 27, 2018, at 10:00 am
Location: 2086 Brentwood Dr, Milan, TN 38358
Directions: Take Hwy 45 in Milan to McDonalds, turn and follow signs.
Selling for Mr. Olan and Mrs. Mary Isberg Estate
REAL ESTATE AND CONTENTS
Some Items May be Available for Bid Online!
Auctioneer’s Comment: Forgot about the weather, the deals are guaranteed to be HOT! Very clean and nice home and contents selling at Auction where you set the price. No Buyers Premium and it All Sells Regardless of Price.
Sells at 11:00 am Regardless of Price
Open House is Sunday, January 14, 2018, from 2:00 - 3:00 pm
4 Bedroom, 3 Bath Brick and Siding Ranch Style Home in one of Milan, Tennessee's best neighborhoods.This home is in immaculate condition inside and out and has tons of storage areas throughout and is very clean.
- 2100+ sq ft heated/cooled,
- Solid wood doors,
- Updated windows,
- Covered front porch with pavers,
- Rear patio with brick knee wall,
- 2-car garage with electric doors,
- Utility tool storage,
- Living room,
- Den with fireplace,
- Formal dining room,
- Breakfast nook,
- Built-in range,
- Separated master bedroom with private tile bathroom and walk-in closets,
- Laundry room with hall pantry.
ANTIQUES, CLEAN FURNITURE, ARROWHEADS, COINS, ESTATE CONTENTS
- Good Tools
- Coleman Cooler
- Craftsman Tool Box
- Vintage Lockers
- Handicap Equipment
- Craftsman Gold Push Mower with Bagger
- Yard Hand Tools
- Extension Cords
- Craftsman Shop Vac
- 2- 1923 Peace Dollars
- 2-1922 Peace Dollars
- Silver Quarters
- Indian Head Pennies
- Wheat Pennies
- Morgan Belt Buckles
- Kenmore Upright Freezer
- Maytag Washer
- Whirlpool Dryer
- Lots of Clean Small Appliances
- Stainless Side-by-side Refrigerator
- Bunnykins English Fine China Set
- Franciscan Apple Pattern Dishes
- Samsung Flat Screen TV
- Vision Ware
- Japan Rose China
- Set of Colored Pyrex Mixing Bowls
- Frankoma Dishes
- Wagner and Other Cast Iron Skillets
- Round Dining Table
- Found Indian Arrow Heads
- Larger Samsung Flat-screen TV
- Precious Moments Collection
- Hope Chest
- Lamp End Table
- Nice Old Walnut Drop Side Table
- Clean Sofa
- Magazine Rack
- Ladder Back Chair
- 3 Clean Recliners
- 2 Door Curio China Cabinet
- Heavy Lead Crystal
- Winston Churchill Toby Mug
- Floral Chairs
- Silver Plated Tea Set
- Nice Tea Cart
- 12 Fenton Plates, Churches
- Oak King Size Bed, 2 Night Stands, Dresser, Armoire
- Costume Jewelry
- Oak Roll Top Desk and Wood Chair
- Vintage Cast Iron Waffle Maker
- Hand-carved Wood Figurines
- Oak Pedestal Dining Table and 6 Chairs
- French Limoge Pitcher
- Amber Sandwich Plate
- Vintage Oak Buffet
- Indonesian/ Philippines Solid Wood Coffee Table with Hand-carved Farm Scene
- Clean Sofa
- Wood Fruit Bowl
- Rocking Chair
- Renaissance Revival Walnut Dresser
- Double Globe Hand Painted Oil Lamp, Converted
- Handmade Old Nice Multi-colored Yo-yo Quilt
- Hobnail Lamp
- Quilt Tops
- Pine Bed
- Ceramic Christmas Tree
- Lots of Clean Linens
- 2 East Lake Chairs
- Weslo Pursuit 360 Exercise Bike
- Weather Radio
- Painted Chubby
- Nice Purses
- Full Size Bed
- Vintage Smoothing Irons
- Cedar Water Buckets
- Good Old Oil Lamps
- Vintage Post Card Collection in Barn Wood Frame
- Cup & Saucer Collection
- Vintage Doll
Real Estate Terms: 10% down day of sale, cash or good check with bank letter unless personally known by Auction Co. Balance due on or before 45 days. Seller warrants clear title. Buyer assumes all of 2018 property taxes.
Personal Property Terms: Payment in full day of sale. Cash or good check with bank letter unless personally known by Auction Co.
Lead Paint Notice: Please note that all residential property built prior to 1978 is sold subject to disclosure and inspection requirements. Buyers are allowed a 10-day period in which properties may be inspected for the presence of lead paint.
NO BUYER’S FEE OR PREMIUM – NO BUYER’S FEE OR PREMIUM!
All Announcements Day of Sale Take Precedence Over All Advertised Media. Auction Company reserves the right to group and regroup tracts to achieve the highest possible price for seller. All information provided herein is believed to be reliable but cannot be guaranteed due to the possibility of human error. Please let us know if you notice inaccuracies.
Would you like to convert your assets to cash?
If you are considering an auction or are buying or selling real estate, Ridgely Auction and Realty can be your best asset. We work hard to earn your business. We’re a full service auction and marketing organization: We plan your the sale and advertise aggressively using a variety of media tailored to your needs. From organizing and marketing to cleaning, setting up, clerking, and executing a successful auction, we work hard to ensure a maximum return for your investment in our services.
Contact Us Today!
Ridgely Auction & Realty Co.
Asset Liquidation Specialists
Darrell Ridgely, Auctioneer/Real Estate Broker
TN Firm # 4804 • KY RP # 3830
1715 Parker Store Road Cedar Grove, TN. 38321
Call or Text 731-694-6213