THURSDAY 10 AM - 4 PM
FRIDAY 10 AM - 4 PM
SATURDAY 9 AM - 4 PM
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 2156.
MEET THE ARTIST:
FRIDAY 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
AWARD-WINNING WATERCOLOR ARTIST!
RULES FOR PARKING:
BE PREPARED TO WALK UNLESS YOU HAVE SPECIAL NEEDS!
PARK ON ONE SIDE OF STREET ONLY
DO NOT BLOCK OR PARK IN DRIVES
DO NOT BLOCK MAIL BOXES
ALWAYS LEAVE ROOM FOR EMERGENCY VEHICLES
8000 TWO COVES DRIVE
AUSTIN, TX 78730
FINE JEWELRY & STERLING
ARE ONLY AT THIS ADDRESS
DURING SALE HOURS
Logan and I are excited to present to you an outstanding Estate Sale in a fabulous home overlooking Long Canyon off City Park Road. In fact, with a telescope, we can see the home on Bell Mountain from 2 months ago!
Here you will find the works of a Texas Artist, artist's supplies, musical instruments, UT collectibles, Waterford crystal, Bushnell telescope, plus fine jewelry, 2 sets of sterling silver flatware, this gorgeous home is filled with treasures.
I am planning a very special event:
"MEET THE ARTIST"
FRIDAY 1:00 - 3:00
SO LET'S HAVE
Below are over 200 photos to give you a peek of this wonderful sale.
Parking will be a huge challenge so be prepared to walk a bit.
If you have special needs, we are always willing to help but you may want to bring some assistance.
See you at the Estate Sale,
- Fine Jewelry:
- 14k White gold ring(.60 total diamonds plus 7 baguettes)
- 14k Wedding set solitaire (approx .90c diamond)
- 14k Cocktail ring w/7 diamonds
- 14k Charm bracelet, charms sold seperately
- 18k Diamond & Sapphire bracelet, small repair needed
- 24" Pearl necklace w/14k clasp
- FINE JEWELRY/STERLING ARE ONLY AT THIS ADDRESS DURING SALE HOURS!
- Original watercolors by Linda Neuenschwander
- Original watercolor by Walton M. Douglas
- Original watercolor by Bill Rider
- Original watercolor by Jerry Seagle
- Georgian Rose sterling flatware (Reed & Barton)
- Tara sterling flatware (Reed & Barton)
- E. Martin Copy of Stradivarius - Sachsen w/German bow violin
- Spencer 218 Silver flute #218
- Electric Acoustic Guitar (Barcus-Barry) made in Germany
- Henry F. Miller upright piano
- Edison Standard Phonograph #415870, working!
- Waterford "Colleen" fine crystal stemware
- Royal Doulton "Adrian" china
- Formal dining table w/8 chairs by Bassett
- Artist's room: frames, books, brushes
- Men's & ladies' watches (this one's for your, Chris!)
- Cactus yearbooks: 58-59-60-61
- Black Forest cuckoo clock
- Gingerbread kitchen clock
- Trinity Electric Clock Co. wall clock
- Anniversary clock
- October 12, 1956 Dallas Times front page "Elvis"
- 2 Telescopes (Bushnell & Meade)
- 1950's yearbooks "El Oroso"
- Philips Ham Radio
- Ham Radio QST magazines
- Blu-ray, Xbox, Wii
- Tons of media type connectors/wires/cables
- Canon Selphy ES2
- Leather recliners
- Leather sofas
- Fostoria vintage stemware
- Maxima Direct Drive Maytag washer (2015)
- Maytag Neptune? "Dryer Center" (LPGAS)
- Fire-Fyter closet safe
- 2 Retro barrel chairs
- Vintage mahogany full size bed
- Maple dresser w/mirror
- Dr's Health O Meter scale
- Ladies' fashions & accessories:
- Brighton, Kate Spade, Chico's, Cole Haas
- Men's attire, shoes, boots
- Linens, bedding, etc
- Kitchen counter appliances
- Casual dinner-ware
- Patio wicker rockers
- University of Texas collectibles & shirts
- Nichols & Stone maple rocker
- "Edge" Model 385 Fitness cycle
- Viking of Minneapolis" reels/turntable console(as-is)
- 1960's Milton Houston vintage photographs
- 2 Small flat screen TV's
- Garage items
- 3 Ladders
- Hand tools
- Few power tools
- Holiday Decor
- And these are just the highlights!
BE SURE TO CLIMB THE WINDING STAIRCASE TO THE INSPIRATION ROOM
WHAT A VIEW!
"You never know what you'll find at an Estate Sale!"