This is a two day sale: Friday May 19th (9AM to 4PM) and Saturday May 20th (9AM to 4PM) at 3813 Mediterranean in Rockwall
This sale is being conducted for Giuseppe, an Italian who worked in Africa with his American wife for forty years. This residence was used as temporary quarters while visiting family and friends in the area. I am assisting Giuseppe in the disposal of his personal property since he has decided to sell this property..
There are far too many items to list that are for sale, but I will try to give you a good feel for what we have. Please look at the pictures after reading the descriptions of items for sale:
- Many crystal and glass items are for sale including candy dishes, salt and pepper shakers, footed compotes, serving dishes, sugar dishes and creamers, serving dishes, many styles of glasses, etc.
- Mikasa fine china dinnerware Caviar L5806 (12 place setting and many accessory dishes). 87 pieces.
- Antiques and vintage items including: Pair of bracket lamps with mercury reflectors (ca mid 19th century); complete condiment caster (ca late 19th century); very rare tin finger lamp (ca early to mid 19th century; Mantola tombstone radio in working condition (ca 1930's); Five Cent cigar box; Lucky Strike tin box, etc.
- Furniture includes Stanley dining table and 6 side chairs, china cabinet, entertainment center, cocktail table, sofa table, side table, end tables (4), king bed and queen bed, dresser with mirror, student's desk (All are manufactured by Stanley and are listed for sale at a fraction of the original cost): Sofa that seats three or the middle seat converts to a minibar and both side seats convert into recliners.
- African artifacts
- Several paintings and serialized prints.
- Two large screen TV's (one paired with a DVD player and one paired with a VHS player) advertised as "Kids' Theatre" so kids can watch their favorite movies in their own rooms.
- One large screen TV paired with a RCA converter and antenna (gets excellent reception over the air).
- Aiwa Stereo (radio, CD player and cassette player) along with two speakers and a remote)
- Clothes, shoes, linens, bath towels and wash cloths
- Kenmore washer and dryer
- Lots of guy stuff in the garage
Well I could go on but I prefer that you look at the pictures and then come and check out all the good stuff in this sale. It's all reasonably priced and looking for a good home. Remember this sale is in a gated community and they have their restrictions regarding signage. The gate will be opened at 8:30 both days of the sale and will remain open until the sale ends at 4PM. When you pass the gate, Mediterranean Drive is the second street on your left. Take Mediterranean down the hill. It will curve to the right. When you start up the hill to your right, 3813 will be on your right. We ask that you please not block any of the residents' driveways and please bring lots of helpers to assist you with your bulky item purchases. We look forward to seeing you May 19th and 20th!
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 2198.