MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
This is one of our HUGE Farm House/ Barn(s) sales that You won't want to miss !
Waaaaaaaaaay too much to list, so scroll through the pictures, but there is so much more that isn't pictures as well.
**PLEASE READ (and agree to) ALL THE RULES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW
UPDATED 5/1 at 9pm:
There is NO WAY to get this HUGE PLACE nearly as organized as we typically like (and if You frequent our sales, You know we won't open until they are SHOWROOM READY....Well, this one is a little different....
THIS IS A TRUE PICKIN' SALE !!!!
We could work 24 hours a day for the next month and still not have it all organized, so why not let Ya'll do what You love to do.....DIG, PICK, & TREASURE HUNT !!! :)
Here are some RULES though:
- Everyone will sign a waiver opon entering that You know of the hazards and will obey the rules, and that we (Nor this well known Denton County Family) are not responsible for accidents or injury while anywhere on this property
2. ABSOLUTELY NO CHILDREN (Unless You are carrying them the entire time)- there are sooooo many dangers: Uneven walking spaces, sharp objexts, possible critters, things hanging from walls & Ceilings, ants, mud, tight spaces, lots of people, etc....
3. Everything is sold "AS IS/ WHERE IS"~ Meaning things are EVERYWHERE....some organized neatly and priced (such as in the house), but alot not (such as all around the back of the property, barns/shops, etc....). Alot of things are hidden behind other things, hanging from rafters, laying around the property, etc... check YOUR ITEMS CAREFULLY, AS THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. IF YOU SEE SOMETHING YOU WANT, YOU MUST BE ABLE TO GET IT.
4. LOOK FOR A PRICE TAGS(As we tagged as much as we could), but if it doesn't have one, just put it in Your pile, or come ask one of us. We know Which items were priced, so if you pull a tag, you are obligated to purchase that item (or others may thing it is sold, and we would lose the sale for our homeowner)
5. WEAR BOOTS/ TENNIS SHOES, GLOVES, Etc....if you plan on going anywhere besides the main house.
No Flip Flops, Sandals, etc...
6. BRING A FLASHLIGHT, as several of the barns have dark corners PACKED WITH TREASURES
7. BRING YOUR OWN TOOLS (If needed to cut twine or wire (if needed) Screwdrivers/ etc....)
8. YOU MUST MOVE AND LOAD ALL ITEMS YOURSELF (OR ARRANGE FOR YOUR OWN HELP), as our Friendly staff will be throughout the property, but will not be able to asist in loading/moving items at this one
9.PLEASE FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONAL SIGNS FOR PARKING, CHECKOUT, ETC...
10. We have VERY LIMITED CELL SERVICE OUT HERE, so if we can't get a signal, we can't run a credit card. Please be prepared to pay with cash (or go get cash, Closest ATM about 1 1/2 miles) if we aren't able to run your card at time of checkout.
11. NO SCRAPPERS ( SCRAP METAL BUYERS) UNTIL SATURDAY. PERIOD
12. We have worked VERY VERY VERY HARD to get this GINORMOUS SALE together, so expect everybody to act nicely, come with a good attitude, play well with others, and bring your patience when it comes time to check out.
FUDDY DUDDY & GRUMPY PEOPLE WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE ...AS OUR COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT WILL BE CLOSED THIS WEEK :)
13. PLEEEEEEASE BRING BAGS, BOXES, TRUCKS & TRAILERS (As we are almost out of bags and boxes after last week's sale)
14. I'm sure we will think of more important things to tell Y'all (so keep checking back), but for now I will post my famous last words..... COME WITH A GOOD ATTITUDE, PLAY NICELY WITH OTHERS, NO ARGUING OR COMPLAINING, AND MOST OF ALL....HAVE FUN TREASURE HUNTING !!!!!
SUPER NICE FAMILY, that needs OUR help, as well as YOURS to clear this huge property :)
J&S Estate Sales of North Texas