Estate collectibles from WA and OR family members. Early 1960s Barbie and Skipper with HUGE collection of tagged clothing/accessories, vintage 1950s Dolls and c. 1920s -1940s antique Cast Iron toys and Boy Scout items, vintage sterling silver and cut crystal, European collectibles, plus many, many other treasures featuring:
Rare/hard-to-find c. Pre-WWII/1920s – 1940s Toys incl:
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 1/17/2018 (95-16-8:20:27 PM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (91-54).
* Marx Popeye & Olive Oil Windup Tin toy (works!)
* Cast Iron 5-car Floor Train set
* Cast Iron Microscope Kit in wood case - made in Japan
* Rolmonica Harmonica w/original box and instructions
* Wyandotte Pressed Steel Wagon – Red
* Antique Stuffed Bears, Dogs
* Children’s Tea sets – Art Deco Lustreware - made in Japan, Blue Enamel
1950s Dolls: Betsy McCall, Vogue Ginny and Jeff, Cosmopolitan Miss Ginger
Early 1960s Dolls: Barbie and 2 Skippers, Tammy, Shirley Temple, Chatty Cathy, C64 Dam Troll Dolls, Madame Alexander foreign dolls, Raggedy Andy…
Sterling Silver: Wallace, Gorham, International, Wm Rogers Prelude Flatware set – 68 pieces
Crystal/Glassware and Bavarian Porcelain: Imperial Candlewick 10oz Tumblers, Orrefors Prelude, Fostoria Argus Green HFM stemware, 1960’s Champagne/Martini Coupe Etched Flowers, Lenox, AVON, Lefton, Toscany, Anchor Hocking Fountainware, Fortecrisa, Japanese Art Deco Lustreware, Libbey, Jeanette, Delft
Misc. Vintage/Antique Collectibles:
* 1940s Volupte Art Deco Compact
* Antique Art Deco/Victorian Porcelain Doll Pin Cushion, made in Germany
* Antique W.R. Case & Sons Leather Razor Double Strap Sharpener, Wild Boar – 1917
* 1920s Eastman Kodak Box Camera
* 1930s-1940s Boy Scout items
* 1930s Dick Tracy Secret Service Patrol Sergeant Badge
* 1940s Dietzgen and Keuffel & Esser engineering drafting tool sets, slide rulers, curves, etc.
* 1930s Falls City metal tackle box; MCM fishing lures, hooks & poles
Collectible Ephemera/Memorabilia: 1962 Seattle World’s Fair items; Buttons, Medals, Books, Road Maps, Brochures, 1930s Arthur Murray Dance Booklet, 1960s Fan Club items and Record Albums for Monkees, Sonny & Cher and Beatles, 1940s uncirculated color Minn. Post Cards, 1960s Disney and Matson Line items, 1930s-1940s Children’s Activities Magazines, Portland Trailblazers Bobbleheads, etc.
Vintage Kitchen/Baking items: (sorry, cart is not for sale) Embroidered/Lace/Crocheted linens, placemats, potholders; lots of tin cookie cutters, copper jello molds, nut grinder, etc.
MCM Home Décor and Entertaining accessories, incl. 1950’s Sheridan Silverplated Chafing Dish, Stiffel Brass lamp with original drum shade, USA/McCoy Pottery, wooden nut bowl with picks, 1950s Coffee Carafe, Danish Stainless Steel & Teak Condiment Caddy, Blue Glass Fountainware, etc.
New-in-Box Electronics: Toshiba SD3300 DVD player, vintage Vernon 101 Dual 8 Movie Editor, Digital Photo Frame; (Used) In-dash Car Stereo from 2007 Nissan Altima
Christmas Décor: Dept. 56 Dickens Village Series Houses & Figures, Tins, Norman Rockwell, Fitz & Floyd, Limoges, Bronson, Goebel, AVON, vintage ornaments
Halloween Décor – 1980s cardboard window décor, figures, plus Pumpkins that light up!
More items arriving Thursday afternoon…