This sale is near Paddock Lake (RT 50 & RT 83) – Just 15 minutes north of Antioch and 15 minutes east of Lake Geneva (Exact address will be given out on Thursday before sale). The vast majority of items are vintage or antique and run the gamut from furniture (lots of dressers, hutches, mirrors, bed frames, etc.) lighting (table lamps, floor lamps, hanging lamps), primitives, to games, tin toys, ephemera and tons of glass (carnival, etched, crystal, jadeite, antique serving pieces, antique china sets, 100's of random pieces) and textiles (chenille bed spreads, blankets, sheets, bed linens, damask linens, table cloths, napkins, guest towels / tea towels, lots of lace, handkerchiefs, antique clothing, aprons, old packaged items, many Marshall Field items, lingerie, corsets). Please check back often, as I will be updating this listing and pictures each week.
Saturday Afternoon - 25% off everything priced $100 and less. Everything else negotiable
Sunday All Day - 50% off everything priced $100 and less. Everything else negotiable
In Addition, there will be plenty of basement / barn / primitives and some select items such as:
- Old Johnson Fiberglass Boat w/ Seahorse 50 HP Engine
- Beautiful 11 Feet Tall Eastlake Hall Tree
- Antique Carved Dining Room Set including (Table, 2 Arm Chairs, 4 other Chairs, Sideboard, Server and Hutch)
- Two Large Cat-Eye Windows Used in the "Amityville Horror" Movie Set
- Nice 1950's Yellow Formica Kitchen Table Set w/ Five Chairs
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 321.