The next improvement we made to the site comes again from the city page and the way we display the sale information. Here is an overview of some of the improvements you will see:
1. You will now be able to see all the dates of the sale, as well as the time for the current date in bold. We think this might be very helpful for someone who is out and about at a sale. With a quick glance, they can be provided the information they need.
2. When a company has posted photos, a preview image of their first photo listed will be provided. If that company has selected to feature a photo, then that photo will be shown as the preview image. When a company doesn't have any photos listed, "No img" will be displayed.
3. Along the same lines, there is now a picture counter that lets the user know exactly how many photos the company has uploaded to that particular sale. This is very useful to be able to know if new images have been added and how many.
4. We've updated the look of the icons in this area to improve upon the speed at which the page loads.
5. Before the changes, you never knew when a sale had last been modified. Quite often, companies update their information multiple times, but you wouldn't be aware of this without having to check the entire sale listing several times. Now, you can quickly know what company has updated their listing with new details, saving you valuable time.
Please continue to let us know what you like about the site (and don't like, too). You can give us feedback here on the blog, on Facebook, Twitter, email, or feel free to call and chat.