I've not done a good job keeping you all updated on the blog. We've been posting a ton of updates on our Facebook page. I'll do better posting here. In the mean time, go check out our Facebook page here:
Oh, and here's what we updated today:
- Picture viewing on touch devices is much better. You get as big a picture as we can show you now (very similar to the old mobile site).
- Picture viewing on the sale view page on smaller screens is better. It puts the pics very close to each other so we can show more closer together (also very similar to the old mobile site)
- Picture upload fixes for older versions of Safari, Chrome, and Firefox. Also, a help link for people with IE 10 having problems uploading. (This is for companies)
- The GeoLocation feature has been improved. Mobile users will now see a button on the home page instead of the smaller link.
- Desktop/Tablet users will also see a button if their browser supports GeoLocation. This is mainly to help iPad folks. The button will be to the right of the the map. It says "Search Using My Location."
- The sale results for GeoLocation are now ordered by Date (no time) and then distance. This is similar to how the old mobile site did it. This is a new sorting option on the filtering options as well.
- The smart search is back now where you can search for city names, org names, etc directly from the search box at the top right of the screen.
- The view of the site should be MUCH, MUCH better for Internet Explorer 7 and 8 users with smaller screens. It did not look so good.
- The US Map should now show for all users (except the mobile view of course)!!!!
- Improved picture loading speed (when viewing a sale).
Please keep that feedback coming! Every one of the improvements above were made because of customer feedback.