Ended Item # 32.20 - Vintage 3" & 3.5" Glass Fishing Floats & Prehistoric Fish Fossil
Sold by Barkers Estate Sales and Services LLC
Vintage 3" & 3.5" Glass Fishing Floats & Prehistoric Fish Fossil
Pickup DetailsInventory pick up from garage, home is occupied.
Staff member will be on location for you to complete pick-up.
Pick up Date and Time.
Saturday and Sunday June 3rd and 4th from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Explore This SaleView Sale
Item # Z-1 - "The Dagger Hollow" El...Lakewood, WA
Item # Z-2 - Yamaha Eg 112 Electric...Lakewood, WA
Item #27 - Hand Crafted Rough Cut B...Lakewood, WA
Item # 29 - Base of tree Live Edge ...Lakewood, WA
NEW ITEMS ADDED DAILY
1. This is a buy it now sale. Items can be purchased online when sale is open at 8 am.
2. We provide up to 30 detailed photos of each item depicting views from all sides for your evaluation of defects and hallmarks or marks.
3. All sales are final and sold in as is condition.
4. When practical, smaller fragile items are packed and boxed for transport.
5. Pick up scheduled for Saturday April 29th from 09:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
6. Family conducting garage sale day of pick-up. Select items from on-line sale be offered at this garage sale.
7. New Items added daily.
SALE JUST OFF 83rd SW & 116th St SW in Lakewood, WA. Home is occupied.
***Security Audio/Video monitor property 24/7. Neighbors have been notified of upcoming sale & will watch this house!
PLEASE bring your own EXTRA help when moving heavy or large items that will require two or more people to move.
All sales are final and sold in as is condition. No returns - No exchanges - No refunds.....
Estate owners or trustee reserve the right to remove any item without notice prior to sale or during sale provided no bid has been placed on an item.
ITEM PURCHASE NOTICE.
*Not responsible for undiscovered or unknown manufactured defects or recalled items.
*Color variances in photos do happen and may be slightly different from your purchased item.
* Item descriptions are based on item in hand, providence information added from first hand seller information & documentation provided by seller.
Electrical and mechanical items are tested prior to sale. If we are unable to test it will be noted in item description. Any known defects will be illustrated by photo or in item description. Items sold in as is condition and will be price accordingly.
Barkers Estate Sales reserve the right at any time without notice to change photos or item description to improve representation.
We understand life can be hectic, If you have forgotten or did not read your email notification that your item is available and ready for pick up from our on-line sale notice, we will reach out to you by phone call, text reminding you that your item is ready during scheduled pick-up time. We can always solve the problem of getting your item to you. Early pick up is suggested.
Visa, Master Card, AMEX, Debit/Credit Cards Accepted. State sales tax collected on all sales.
***Not responsible for accidents or injury of any kind when you visit sale location. You enter at your own risk!
Subscribe to the upcoming sales in your area!
Create a free subscriber account and be notified of local estate sales near you.Get free sale notifications