EVERY ITEM OFFERED IN THIS SALE
IS STILL NEW WITH TAGS--BUT AT ESTATE-SALE PRICES!
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 11/23/2017 (162-129-3:55:46 AM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (20-23).
This heirs of this lovely Decatur home need to liquidate the hundreds of UNOPENED QVC boxes that fill the house. We've selected for this sale the treasures that make amazing gifts and other items that will help make your holiday season with family and friends warm and wonderful.
You'll find great variety as well as multiples of the same items, and it's all new with tags and/or in the original box--ready to wrap for the perfect gift or ready to put to work for the holiday, including:
- NUMEROUS gorgeous king-size quilts and fine sheet sets,
- TONS of jewelry,
- Numerous large jewelry boxes,
- several Thomas Kinkade framed prints,
- Christmas decor,
- several new airbeds for your guests,
- new large area rugs and runners to freshen the home for visitors,
- holiday decor, including small and large pre-lit Christmas trees and wreaths,
- numerous Peterboro baskets in original boxes, including darling casserole baskets (with casserole dishes/lids) for carrying yummies to friends!
- luggage for holiday travels,
- holsters/bullet belts,
- winter coats and jackets,
- women's clothing and shoes, especially if you need something that sparkles for upcoming parties,
- cosmetics/skin-care/hair-care sets,
- exercise equipment of various types,
- candles and other home-decor treasures,
- a mountain of small appliances
- several large new sets of Reed & Barton flatware,
- albums and scrapbooking supplies,
- numerous "perfect-gift" options for those for whom you still need a gift,
- Boyds bears, and so much more--
- and (in case you missed it), it's all new.
There's so much new old stock (NOS) in this home that it's difficult to believe this is an estate sale, yet every item was purchased by the estate owners and awaits appreciation. This is the first of several sales to be held in the home in order to begin the formidable task of complete liquidation. Each sale will feature new/different items from the previous sale; once some of the new stock is gone, we can begin to tackle the not-new but still desirable estate items in the home!
The FIRST sale will only be 2 days in duration and no discounts will be taken.