J&K, TWO CRAZY WOMEN, ESTATE SALE
2. NO PUBLIC RESTROOMS
3. Cash, Check with I.D., Credit Cards accepted over $20.00 purchase
4. No children inside without an adult
5. Phone calls will be returned at end of day. Customers attending sale are first.
6. ALL ITEMS SOLD AS IS WHERE IS - ALL SALES FINAL - NO RETURNS - NO GUARANTEES
7. Bring manpower to load items. We do not have anyone to lift your heavy purchases!
8. Purchases must be removed from house by end of sale
This beautiful, well maintained home has wonderful decor, impressive furniture, many collector's items, every holiday celebrated, and the courtyard is a Master Gardner's Delight! Leathercraft club chair w/ottoman, recliner, Howard Miller clock, vintage small clocks, Military patches (over 100) framed collection, Bronze sculptures, Franklin Mint (resin), Hummels, Roseville, Dresden, Lennox porcelain bird collection, Art - Buffalo, Indian (Tucker), General Lee, Southwest and Texas prints, novelties, Swanky swigs USA states w/state song, Silverplate serving pieces, Celphalon, Club Aluminum cookware, Corning, Pyrex, Pottery, Cast Iron, Ceramics, Cub Scout, Cameras, Ladies clothing, shoes, handbags (Whiting & Davis), hats, gloves, jackets, coats, Costume Jewelry,...
J & K Estate Sales aka "Two Crazy Women"
Subscribe to the upcoming sales in your area!
Create a free subscriber account and be notified of local estate sales near you.Get free sale notifications
Problems Seeing Pictures?
If you are having trouble seeing the above pictures, please submit your browser information to us so we can try to fix this for you.
Flag This Sale
Have you noticed an objectionable issue with this sale? You can report this sale to us by .