This week's sale is near Deer Valley Dr and 135th Avenue in Sun City West. There is a ton of really nice stuff so keep looking for that special gift, even if it's for yourself! Please come check us out.
- Eagle Kachina, signed by Largo, Southwestern pottery, and a Soleri bell.
- 47" LG SMART HDTV.
- Ivory sofa with 2 matching overstuffed chairs/love seats.
- 2 Asian rosewood sideboards, small and large.
- Tan leather Barcalounger recliner, 2 LaZBoy blue recliners, and various arm chairs.
- Cherry wood drop leaf Duncan Phyfe table w/ 2 leaves.
- White metal/glass baker's rack, Mission style hutch w/glass doors and storage.
- Oak dining table, and 6 Universal Furniture wood/upholstered arm chairs on castors.
- King dark wood/cane headboard, 2 twin Sealy Posurepedic "Premier Essence" plush firm mattress/springs, 2 sets of bed rails.
- Kroehler light wood 4-drawer chest, Thomasville yellow faux-bamboo chest w/ mirror, white double dresser.
- Queen wood headboard, queen Sealy Posturepedic "Chelsea" mattress/spring, bed rails.
- MBR closet: Ladies clothing, many really nice. GBR1: Ladies clothing. GBR2: Men's clothing. Brands: Alfred Dunner, Sag Harbour, Dockers, Haberdashery, Old Navy, Lee.
- Linens, kitchen linens, toiletries.
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 3237.
- Cookware: T-Fal, cast iron skillet.
- Gibson dinnerware "Morning Glories", serv 4, Corelle dinnerware, Currier & Ives "The Old Grist Mill" dinnerware, serv 12.
- Corning Ware, Pyrex baking dishes, Pyrex nested mixing bowls.
- Appliances: white Black & Decker toaster oven, Belgian waffle iron, white Proctor-Silex toaster, white Krups juicer, Tefal Juice Master, black Keurig K-cup coffee maker, white Rival Crock Pot, Hamilton Beach black coffee maker, Microwave automatic rice cooker.
- Samsonite off-white fiberglass round patio table, 4 Samsonite swivel rocking arm chairs. Small glass-top metal patio table.
- 4 white metal/strapping arm chairs, 3 plastic arm chairs.
- White upholstered sofa, LaZBoy white/blue love seat, white swivel rocker.
- White particle board double dresser, 2-drawer cabinet, narrow cabinet, shoe storage.
- Cosco 4 blue folding chairs, TV tray set, serving cart.
- Woodgrain TV trays on stand, cabinet w/glass door.
- Char-Broil electric Caddie Grill.
- Hoover Empower widepath vacuum, Shark floor cleaner.
- Power tools: Skil Twist Xtrr flexi-charge screwdriver, Craftsman power blower, Black & Decker drill, Craftsman saber saw in case.
- Hand tools: saws, wrenches, mallet, hammers, files, screwdrivers, pliers.
- Garden: clippers, hand hoe, plant food, shovels, tree trimmers.
- Paint supplies, exercise equipment.
- Christmas, Holiday.
Call Naomi if you have questions (OTHER THAN FOR PRICE REQUESTS...We're behind schedule and can't accommodate these). 623-251-0249.
HOME FOR SALE: This Lakeside model home is on a cul-de-sac in a great location!! 3 Bedrooms and room for an office, large Arizona room off the kitchen! Extra Large private lot with oversized screened in lani in the back, perfect for entertaining. Double security doors in front entry. 2 car gar w/Golf cart gar & new garage cabinets in 2015. Large master bathroom with walk-in closet. Gas heat & hot water & gas stub option for a gas oven. New Trane double A/C & Furnace installed 12/2016, updated drip landscape watering systems front and back, new screens on the Lani. The last one on this cul-de-sac was under contract in one day!! Don't miss this ideal location retirement home!!
Call Annette Peterson with Long Realty at 602-697-8640.
Please look for our blue & white Memory Lane Sale signs at 135th and Deer Valley and at 135th and Stardust.
WE'RE CURRENTLY BOOKING SALES FOR JANUARY. If you (or someone you know) are downsizing and/or selling your home, please give us a call to schedule an appointment. Call Naomi at 623-251-0249.
As always, we don't allow pre-sales or previews, so every single thing listed in this ad will be available for sale at 8am on the first day of the sale. And due to time constraints, I won't be able to provide pricing over the phone/email/text. Thank you for your cooperation.
If you have any questions (other than for pricing), please call or text me at 623-251-0249.
We hope to see you there!