Welcome to our 2-Day vintage estate sale extravaganza! TONS OF VINTAGE CLOTHING & JEWELRY 1900-1990 priced to Sell! We have MANY pieces from the 1940s,1950s and 1960s. We have only photographed a small portion of what is to be found at this sale. The fashion designers family is shipping large quantities of Designer and Vintage to the West Coast and we have been processing. We are pleased to present this exciting estate filled with unique and interesting vintage jewelry, vintage clothing, accessories and more! She was an award winning designer who worked with a vast knowledge of fashion history and entertained a special focus on the ladylike elegance of the mid century. This designer's fashion sense cultivated playful and elegance with an impeccable appreciation for style. Her collection features items from the early 1900s through the 1990s. You will find more than 400 vintage jewelry items, unique and unusual.
THIS IS NOT YOUR USUAL ESTATE SALE. We also have added VINTAGE items from the staff and helpers to the sale stock.
We have items from the estate and more...
- Paper Campbell Soup Dress
- Native American Jewelry
- Halston Jacket
- Chanel Earrings
- YSL Belt
- Carnegie Cuff
- 1920s and 30s Jewelry
- Vintage 1920s Dresses
- Vintage 40s and 50s Cotton dresses
- Hand fired Georgian Shoe Buckles
- Victorian Blouses and Skirts
- 1900s Reversible Fringed Full length Coat, Hand Embroiderd
- LARGE quantity of Deadstock Jewelry 1960s',70s',80s'
- Juliana Vintage Jewelry
- Deadsrock French Corset with tags
- Lace and Antique Feathers
- Lots of Lucite and Plastic Jewelry
- Vintage Hats
- Ken and BARBIE Toys
- Lunch at the Ritz Earrings
- Pan Am Blouse
- Cucaro Paintings and Book
- 60s Clothing
- Bakelite Jewelry
- GO GO Boots
- Hector Aguilar Sugar and Creamer
TOO MUCH TO PHOTOGRAPH!
WE HAVE THOUSANDS of vintage jewelry items and at least 20 racks full of clothing from the turn of the century to the 90s.
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 2227.