March 9 , 2018 is a TENTATIVE start date for this sale. The owners are currently in the process of selling the house. When the sale of the house is completed the estate sale will commence. Please check back for an official start date. We will continue to update the listing.
SIGN UP LIST: Will be available starting March 7, 2018 on our website www.AnchorEstateSales.com
SALE YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS!!!!
She was a Hollywood starlet, socialite, professional photographer, model, world traveler, art lover. Her father was a famous Los Angeles builder who rubbed elbows with Hollywood's elitists: Frank Sinatra, Lucille Ball, Dean Martin, etc...
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 1/21/2018 (95-16-6:55:39 AM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (91-54).
He was a rocket engineer, traveler, golfer, art lover.
This couple had an incredible eye for art and style.
Wherever the hip artists were, this couple was close behind scooping up art from their exhibits and shows. Every piece of art in their home was obtained directly from the artists at art shows and exhibitions.
- Edward Ruscha's, Hollywood. 8 color screenprint. Number: 98/100, framed. Bought at the artist's studio in Los Angeles California in 1968. This piece is quite rare and desirable. The last one sold at auction in 2015 for $110,000 (not including buyer's premium). The one before that sold for over $73,000 at Christie's in 2010 before the buyer's premium.
- Frank Stella numbered and signed print number 74/75. Also purchased directly from the artist.
- Salvador Dali's complete Les Diners de Gala Suite with all 12 lithos, the pop up book, and the copper printing plate. Purchased from the artist's exhibit
- Salvador Dali's Inferno with travel folder. Purchased from the artist's exhibit.
- 1950's Bustamante paper mache large parrot on perch and horse
- Original Toulouse-Lautrec poster
- 6 original "Pollock-esque" paintings by famed San Francisco California artist Robert Newrock
- Much, much more art and listed art (California paintings, etc...)
- Multiple Persian rugs
- Sterling silver Gorham tea set
- 19th century collection of pre-"Royal Daulton" Daulton brownware
- Toby mug collection
- Vintage clothing
- Sterling silver: plates, bowls, flatware
- High-end fine jewelry (platinum, gold, silver)
- Costume jewelry
- Coin collection (Morgan silver dollars, half dollars, dimes)
More to be listed. Please keep checking back!