Sign up for this sale in advanced on our website starting Wednesday August 9 at 9am ( 1 week before the sale) Sign up is only for the immediate rush crowd on the first day of the sale. Our new sign up list computer generated you into a numbered position on the list. Still fair and neutral. You don't have to be at the house signing up the day before anymore . You can do from anywhere. You do not need to be on a list to attend the sale it is open to everyone.
This is ranch is over 100 years old and has served as a homestead for three generations. Before that the property was owned by the Burbank family. This is the mother load sale. A pickers dream. Everything is covered in inches of dust. Estate sale Virgin ground.
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 8/19/2017 (0-83-5:43:52 AM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (22-107).
-Extremely Rare Matthew Carey's american pocket atlas , 1796. Strong binding , some wear to cover and portion of title page missing. Contains date , his name and all of the maps and pages. First printing: RARE RARE RARE RARE
- grand army of the republic confederate civil war soldiers hand made arts and craft walking stick.
- saddle reported to be owned by Jaquin Murieta ( given to John Cambou from Murieta to relieve him of owed debt... story that has been handed down for a couple of generations) **Cannot confirm or deny the authetnicity**
- 1966 sea foam green all original mustang runs great.
-1965 Honda S600 coupe sports car clean very low mileage ( RARE)
-1971 chevy nova ( 4 door, solid body, no filler, restoration project)
-1974 New Yorker 62,000 original miles . Beautiful running condition . Giant lazy boy style seats 2 door.
- Bmw , Cadillac ( tree branch kinda fell on it....whoops), couple other runners.
All autos will be sold via silent bid . Bids will be entered into a secure sealed box. Silent bidding for the autos will commence on the first day of the sale August 16 at 9 am....and the sealed boxes will be opened on Friday August 18 at 12pm noon. That way the winning bidders have time to get to their banks for cash or cashiers check by the end of the weekend. Autos need to be hauled and paid for by Sunday.
-civil war document .
-1950s motorcycle club jacket.
-beautiful enameled and 18k gold pocket watch with an image of a woman from a jeweler in San Francisco on Kearny street. Circa 1880 key wound.
- 1870s-1880s RAREE RARE RARE Bottle of French chartreuse. Only a dozen known original bottles in the world. With Italian import tag . Unopened good level of alcohol still in the bottle. Not cloudy no degree.
- lots of farming implements
- 100 year old chicken coops, cages, laying boxes, barn wood, galvanized steel roofing.
- old shop tools power saws, vices, wood lathes, chain saws, air tools
- milking cans , milking stools
- vintage Pepsi machine
- arcade machines : battlezone (working) , and another table top buried in the chicken coop,
- world war 2 wwii halftrack gun skate ring and trolley.
- vintage computers and electronics: Commodore 64 systems and games still in the original box
-over a dozen vintage and antique typewriters.
-1000s of radio tubes
- ham radios, tools and parts
- 5-7 vintage 1950s-1970s bicycles
- large collection of vintage rock and roll tshirts from the 60s-70s
- Nice collection of vintage rock 45 records
- fishing reels and fishing poles
- porcelains nd wood advertising signs
- license plate collection
- military stuff: WWI- VIETNAM war
- listed artist paintings: oil and watercolor
- vintage clothing
-large book collection
- Brand new old stock torch cutting kit for use on submarines or ships during WWII
-small antique John Deer tractor with over a dozen attachments
- vintage kitchen items,
A PICKERS HEAVEN!!!!!!