Out of state bidding is now cancelled all items are first come, first served
NEW IMAGES WILL BE ADDED TODAY, JULY 31
A major, important sale. Many fine, early 19th century antiques. Fine crystal. Fine china. Sterling silver.
- SILVER: Shreve & Co., Tiffany, Schiebler, Alphonse La Paglia Designs, Georg Jensen, Emilia Castillo. Collection includes sterling silver flatware sets, hollowware, specialty items, rare pieces.
- Antiquarian books
- CRYSTAL: Stemware by Lalique, Baccarat, Kosta Boda, St. Louis France, Steuben, Waterford, Val St. Lambert. Figurals and dishes by Lalique, Lalique Champs Elysee centerpiece bowl, Baccarat, Daum, Steuben, Orrefors.
- CHINA: A dealer’s dream, a rare set of 1928 Wedgwood Argus Pheasant Fairyland luster plates by Daisy Makeig-Jones, Edme, Etruria, Lugano, Gold Florentine, Stratford, Wellington, Pearlware, Embossed Queensware, Greek and more. Versace chargers, Herend Chinese Bouquet and Dynasty sets, each with rare pieces, Longchamps china, Gien France china, Royal Crown Derby, Haviland, Limoges beautiful handpainted fish set, Spode-Copeland, Indian Tree, Richard Ginori, Gien France, Nymphenburg plate set, and more.
- ARTWORK: Rare hand colored engravings from the Tirés du Cabinet de Sir William Hamilton, Volume III, Boilly aquatint of Napoleon, Captain Cook’s third expedition hand colored engravings of South Sea Islanders, Blackamoors, contemporary paintings, and more.
- ANTIQUE FURNITURE & LAMPS: Circa 1810 Regency rosewood dropleaf table, Canterbury, Empire settees, Empire vitrine, gueridon table, game tables, Chinese Chippendale secretary, Federal butler secretary, French Empire wall mirror, Trumeau mirror, Alphonse Giroux (died 1848) lacquer work table, antique chest on chest, Japanned chest, cane settee and chairs, many antique chairs, an early 19th century rent table, Circa 1920 Chinese four-panel fireplace screen, French Empire fire screen, Federal cylinder desk, many classical style table lamps, Dale Tiffany Dragonfly Medley lamp.
- GARDEN FURNISHINGS: Rare pair of 18th century Marie Antoinette garden sphinxes, pair of wrought iron Regency garden chairs, Coalbrookdale cast iron garden seating group, antique wrought iron architectural pieces, vintage wrought iron pieces, antique planters, early 19th century statuary, as well as a nearly new contemporary faux wicker patio set.
- TEXTILES: Antique French Aubusson/Savonnerie hand woven room size rug, Ralph Lauren crewel embroidery Cheltenham rug, several Persian and Pakistani hand knotted rugs, a large collection of needlepoint, embroidered, silk and velvet throw pillows.
- VINTAGE CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES: Ralph Lauren Polo wool and leather Tiger varsity jacket, vintage men’s leather pants, designer men’s clothing by Burberry, Adolfo, Talbott, YSL, Dior, Tommy Bahama, Ralph Lauren, Missoni, Louis Vuitton unused travel bag, vintage Louis Vuitton umbrella and other vintage umbrellas, and a large quantity of Cashmere sweaters.
- ASIAN COLLECTION: Victorian period Chinese Export hand painted wallpaper, Mu Lan coromandel screen, Hundred Children Festival screen, decorative chinoiserie plaques, early 20th century hand painted Chinese roof tile, 19th century chinoiserie lacquer plate collection, circa 1920 Chinese four-panel fire screen, circa 1890 Chinese export corner chest, 1875 - 1900 Kang Hsu Chinese flambé vase, gilt Chinese export chest, 8-panel Chinese Qing Dynasty scholar's table screen, Soo Chow Institute embroidery.
- VINTAGE ELECTRONICS & NEWER APPIANCES: IBM computer monitor, German SM9 Olympia typewriter, Swiss Hermes Media 3 typewriter, Dell computer with flat screen monitor & keyboard, ink-jet and laser printers, Denon turntable, 2014 large capacity stainless steel washer and dryer, Kenmore freezer, stainless refrigerator.
- BOOKS & MUSIC: 1827 set of Scott's Works (Sir Walter Scott), 42 volumes, 19th century Shakespeare by John Tallis publishers, Thackeray's Works, many antiques, collectibles, art reference books, LPs and CDs.
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 341.