This, our last sale of the year, is in a beautiful Italian Renaissance Revival Mansion in Hancock Park, overlooking the Wilshire Country Club. It is truly loaded with beautiful furnishings and accessories! Strongly European , Italian and French
This home is the former home of famed entertainment mogul Frank Sennes, who founded the Legendary Moulin Rouge on Sunset during the 40’s. Only one owner since the 70’s.
What you’ll see:
- Quality accessories!
- 1967 vintage Eldorado
- Beyond Fabulous Brown/Jordan outdoor furniture (Lots ! Not all have been photographed)
- Good bedroom sets
- China, (Minton to name one) crystal (Baccarat /Bohemia) FINE silver, sterling and plated for entertaining
- Lots of beautiful , repeat beautiful! Italian and French Antique Furniture
- Many Fine Rugs and impressive original 18-19thc Art Chandeliers.! Plus,There are a PAIR of beauties!
- Vintage Ladies clothes: sizes small, medium, large
- Nice shoes: vintage, 5-6 and current 7-9
- Scarves! Vintage Handbags! Belts.
- Mens casual jackets, size small
More photos to come tomorrow as we just started unpacking the garage as I write this! So......Please join us. You’ll enjoy this exciting and Grand , our last , sale!