Estates Brought to Jack London Square Warehouse
Spring cleaning is not only about washing and polishing ... it's about "out with the old, in with the new"! Time to spruce up those mundane rooms and breathe new life into your home. We have the pieces you need to revitalize your space. Several new truck loads will bring you great new looks! Come and see for yourself!
- Victorian, French, European: Sideboards, armoires, Drop-front desks, glass front bookcases, curved glass display cabinet,dressers, complete Dining Room sets, occas. tables, upholstered furniture. parlor chairs and Baker's racks.
- American Primitives: 4 poster beds, Hoosier cabinet, Blanket chests, stenciled and cane chairs and rockers, drop leaf tables.
- Mid-Century Modern: Dining sets, sofa pit group, coffee tables, decorative accessories.
- Rattan Living room group by Brown & Jordan
- Asian: hardwood cabinets, dressers, buffet, Coromandel screens, Imari, Satsuma, Rose Canton porcelains.
- Persian, Chinese and Modern design carpets
- Great art! 17thC oils to modern lithographs
- Multiple sets of sterling flatware (including fabulous Wallace Grand Baroque) and sets of china, crystal, art glass, pottery, Orientalia, clocks and tons of jewelry!
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 3255.
Incredible finds at amazing bargain prices. Come and explore!
This weekend's sale: Saturday & Sunday April 22nd & 23rd, 2017from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 380-4th Street, Oakland. Our warehouse is just a block from Broadway, between Franklin & Webster Street in the Historic Jack London Square/Warehouse District.
Pictures of new items are available on our website and Facebook page.
This weekend's sale:
Saturday & Sunday
April 22 & 23
10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
380-4th Street, Oakland
Our warehouse is on 4th just a block from Broadway, between Franklin & Webster Streets
in the Historic Jack London Square/Warehouse District