FESTIVE JACK LONDON SQUARE IS THE PLACE TO BE: ESTATE ITEMS FROM ALL OVER THE BAY AREA AWAIT YOU!
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 12/11/2017 (102-182-9:38:05 AM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (196-54).
Check off that Holiday shopping list and put your house on point! SOMETHING TO SELL ABOUT is open every weekend until Christmas. Even Santa & the elves are impressed with our operation, we offer one stop shopping with all the makings of a shopping paradise: amazing treasures at incredible value, true bargains galore!
- 4 large Chippendale style mahogany library bookcases
- Antique arm and Wing Back chairs with carved hardwood frames and custom upholstery
- French gilt wood display case
- Massive Antique Library table
-2 Mid 19th Century French Armoires
- Regency mahogany dining room set
- Sideboards, Armoires, Secretaries, dressers, curved glass china cab.
- European and Victorian bedroom furniture
- American early 19th C. pine and birds eye maple primitives.
- Baker's racks
- Inlaid Tilt-top and drop-leaf tables
- Upholstered 1930's sofa and matching arm chair
- Linen and blanket chests
- Assortment of cocktail/coffee table, end and occasional tables
- Coromandel screens
- Classic Asian porcelain: Imari, Rose Canton
- Persian, Chinese and Modern design carpets
Huge amount of fabulous art including:
- Major collection of Luigi Kasimir lithographs
- 17thC to 18thC to contemporary paintings
- Antique and vintage Japanese woodblock prints
- Lithograph by Bufano
Lovely smalls (decorative accessories PERFECT for the gift list, including:
- Multiple sets of sterling
- Large bronze jockey on horse
- Antique copper ware
- Sets of fine bone china
- Collection of Lalique glass, crystal, pottery
- Several cases of vintage and some estate pieces jewelry
Garden items including: life size cement statuary French "Ladies of the Court", Teakwood benches, coffee table and arm chairs
The warehouse is filled to the rafters! Come and find what is ready to be YOURS!
Happy Holidays to All!
Pictures of new items are available on our web site and Facebook page
Saturday & Sunday
December 9th & 10th, 2017 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Our warehouse is located at 380 Fourth Street just a block from Broadway, between Franklin & Webster Streets in the Historic Jack London Square/Warehouse District