This is an interesting sale, in a two story farmhouse built in the 1920's. There is also an outbuilding. Located on the outskirts of Bartow off Hwy 60, the house is in a rural area, between Bartow and Alturas.
On the initial walk thru, we see that the house is crammed full of old and collectible things. We will keep you updated as we uncover the treasures.
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 12/13/2017 (175-227-10:35:54 PM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (226-54).
The outbuilding has some tools and old items, and most of it will be for pickers, priced on the spot. Bring your gloves. Also, the upstairs top floor of house is one large room, and has two iron beds and antique dresser, a lot of stuff not priced, and old books.
- Two old shotguns will be for sale, lots of jewelry, old linens. Guns and jewelry will not be on the property until the day of the sale, for security reasons.
- Three old iron beds, mattresses
- Antique oak dresser with mirror
- Eastlake lamp table, two mahogany lamp tables with lyre design
- Antique record player in cabinet, Sonora. Wind it up, it plays records.
- Three sewing machines, cabinets, sewing notions, buttons, scissors, fabric
- Vintage clothing. Ladies, men, baby.
- Antique chairs
- Vintage chairs
- Retro sofa bed and matching chair
- Two matching vintage upholstered rockers
- Antique secretary
- Little stained glass lamp, table lamps, table clocks
- Fancy handkerchiefs, dresser scarves, embroidered linens
- Bed linens, spreads, comforters, sheets, pillows
- Bath linens
- Kitchen linens, vintage linen calendars
- Clothes, shoes, purses, hats
- Kitchen: china, glassware, pots and pans, old utensils, etc.
- Metal bread box
- Kitchen work table
- Kitchen metal utility table/cabinet
- Figurines, collectibles, old photos, frames
- Silk paintings, mirrors
- Pocket knives, lighters, straight razors, electric razors
- Lots of old cameras and accessories
- Fashion and costume jewelry, clips, pierced.
- Pocket watches, wrist watches
- Fine jewelry, old and new
- Dozens of old canning jars, #10 crock, large 3 legged iron kettle, enamelware
- Wooden fruit boxes
- Antique cast iron banks
- Tools, things in outbuilding, garden stuff
- Dolls, games
- Perfume bottles, vanity items
- Dooney Bourke purse, vintage tooled leather purse with raised design
- Large hump back trunk
- Chest of drawers, dressers
- 12 gauge shotgun Westernfield, double barrel. Will list serial number.
- 20 gauge shotgun SxS, Lefever Nitro Special, will list serial number.
- Military photos black and white, uniforms, bags, pins, patches. Navy, paratrooper, army. As shown in photos. WWII
- Old photos, old postcards, old advertising, old maps
- Religious material, bibles. First communion missals, rosaries, medals
- Old beekeeper supplies, hood, sprayer
- Two old grove ladders, hand made from tree. Fruit picker's canvas bag.
- Very old hand made dovetailed box with handle
- Several fishing lures
- Bumper guard for F-350 truck
- Food grade 55 gal drums
Update and photos on April 5, there's a lot more to list during the week.
See you at the sale, where the fun begins❗️