At Your Service Estate Sales Florida, LLC, is owned and operated by Ed and Lynn Johnson. This married team of 52 years are lifetime Lakeland residents with 15+ years of estate certified sales within Lakeland and greater Central Florida.
Their At Your Service Estate Sale journey began in 2002 when as volunteers, they procured numerous estates for their church thrift store. Then in 2004, both of Lynn's parents passed within 32 days of each other. Having personally experienced the emotional and overwhelming task of being the Estate Executors, Ed and Lynn can truly empathize to help you and your family through this winding process... Downsizing, Moving, and or Closing an Estate
Their carefully chosen team is comprised of family and trusted longtime friends who are compassionate, honest, and respectful of others' property. They too share a passion in helping families transition.
This caring and responsible team is ready and able to help you and your family!
Estate Sale Training & Certification:
Lynne O'Keefe Estate Sale School Gainesville, Florida
Our EASY Process:
- Free Consultation: We will meet in the home or conduct a phone conference to review the estate contents to determine if, and when a sale should be held. All questions will be answered; we'll put you at ease. We are licensed, insured and bonded. If you decide to use our services, we will go over our contract with you. Simply stated, we'll arrange your household goods, price them, hold a sale, and distribute the unsold contents according to your wishes.
- Before The Sale: We arrive a week or two ahead of the sale date to prepare. Remove all items from cabinets, drawers, and closets. We bring our own tables and shelves to beautifully stage your belongings and valuables. Unfamilair items will be researched. Don't worry about the trash, we'll take It out. Food can be sold, or given to a food bank. We also sell vehicles.... We sell everything that is not nailed down;-)
- Advertising: EstateSales.net and several social media platforms; facebook, instagram. We also use our own extensive email list of customers. We post custom street signs. We are happy to work with your realtor in the sale of your home.
- Two day sale: Sales generally run Friday and Saturday. We accept cash and use Square for all credit card/debit transactions. We collect Florida Sales Tax.
- Online Only Estate sale: Sales are typically scheduled to run 14 days. All items are paid online then shipped or local pickups are scheduled. Shipping is paid by the buyer.
- After The Sale: We distribute your unsold items as per your wishes... Auction, Donation, Liquidation. Broom sweep and or vacuum, wipe the property upon sale completion.
- The Check: Within 14 business days of the sale completion, a spreadsheet of items sold & the estate proceeds check. Mail or Wire transfer.
Our competitive percentage rate or fee is only paid to us when we sell your items. We make YOU money and then we’re paid!!!
We absorb standard labor & operating costs. We absorb local & social media advertising.
NO UPFRONT cost to you.
We do the work and pay YOU!!!
Call or Text today;-)
DIANE GENT p: (206)858-2844
LYNN JOHNSON p: (863)944-2662