At Your Service Estate Sales Florida, LLC, is owned and operated by Ed and Lynn Johnson. This married team of 52 years are lifetime Lakeland residents with 15+ years of estate certified sales within Lakeland and greater Central Florida.
Their At Your Service Estate Sale journey began in 2002 when as volunteers, they procured numerous estates for their church thrift store. Then in 2004, both of Lynn's parents passed within 32 days of each other. Having personally experienced the emotional and overwhelming task of being the Estate Executors, Ed and Lynn can truly empathize to help you and your family through this winding process... Downsizing, Moving, and or Closing an Estate
Their carefully chosen team is comprised of family and trusted longtime friends who are compassionate, honest, and respectful of others' property. They too share a passion in helping families transition.
This caring and responsible team is ready and able to help you and your family!
Estate Sale Training & Certification:
Lynne O'Keefe Estate Sale School Gainesville, Florida
Our EASY Process:
- Free Consultation: We will meet in the home to view the contents to determine if, and when a sale should be held. All questions will be answered; we'll put you at ease. We will bring a copy of our business license, insurance and proof of bond. If you decide to use our services, we will go over our contract with you. Simply stated, we'll arrange your household goods, price them, hold a sale, and dispose of the contents according to your wishes.
- Before The Sale: We'll arrive a week or two ahead of the sale date to prepare. We remove all items from cabinets, drawers, and closets. We'll bring our own tables and shelves to beautifully stage your belongings and valuables. Unfamilair items will be researched. You do not have to be present. Don't worry about the trash, we'll take It out. Food can be sold, or given to a food bank. We also sell vehicles.... We sell everything that is not nailed down;-)
- Advertising: EstateSales.net and several social media platforms; facebook, instagram. We also use our own extensive email list of customers. We post custom street signs. We are happy to work with your realtor in the sale of your home.
- Two day sale: Sales generally run Friday and Saturday. We accept cash and use Square for all credit card/debit transactions. We collect Florida Sales Tax.
- After The Sale: We will dispose of your unsold items as per your wishes. Donate to a charity of your choice, liquidation, or auction. We will leave the house cleaned out and broom swept or vacuumed.
- The Check: Within 14 business days of the sale, we will send you a spreadsheet of items sold and a sales proceeds check.
Our competitive percentage rate or fee is only paid to us when we sell your items. We make you money so we can get paid!!!
We absorb standard labor & operating costs. We absorb local & social media advertising.
NO UPFRONT cost to you.
We do the work and pay YOU!!!
Call or Text Lynn Johnson today;-)