You don't want to miss this estate sale! Come on out to the country for some great items! This sale will be held on August 17th, 18th and 19th. We will be open from 10am to 4pm on Thursday and Friday and 9am to 2pm on Saturday. We will have an end of the sale auction on the remaining items Saturday around 2pm.
Some of the great items available include:
* 1954 Ford F100 with 351 Cleveland engine, front disc brakes, reworked front end, C6 Ford transmission, 8" rear end, and interior redone. Asking price is $25,000. It runs and is a real gem.
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 10/23/2017 (169-155-8:12:52 AM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (224-54).
* 1972 Mercury Cougar - needs restoration, but engine runs and is also a 351 Cleveland. Asking price is $2,500.
* 2 Fordson tractors and 1 Ford 4000 tractor
* tractor attachments - bushhogs, discs, rakes, and more
* Ransomes 723d mower & Ransomes 728d mower
* Murray 20hp 46" riding mower
* Agri-Fab vacuum & Cyclone Rake vacuum
* Polaris Sportsman 500 4-wheeler
* 2 boats - aluminum gamefisher & water tender
* trailers - boat trailer, tandem axle flatbed w/ fuel tank, heavy duty flatbed, and other small trailers
* vintage large metal signs - lighted letters & arrow, double-sided road sign w/ arrow
* Bridgeport Mill - completely restored & excellent working with tooling
* Atlas Machine Lathe - restored, upgraded & excellent working with tooling
* Lincoln arc welder, hydraulic concrete saw, many chainsaws, stihl concrete saw, Bolens push mower
* Honda 3000 generator
* 350 Chevy engine on engine stand - ready to put in your .....
* Walk-in freezer and refrigerator with compressors - easy panel assembly
* refrigerated drink coolers
* lots of stainless steel kitchen equipment, commercial kitchenware, appliances, etc
* tools, tools, and more tools - power tools by Dewalt, Ryobi, Porter Cable, Craftsman, & more... tons of hand tools and many tools never or lightly used
* 3 working slot machines
* neon signs, stop light, advertising signs, Marvey model 55 barber pole
* much more not listed