1/2 Price Saturday... most everything in the house will be sold at 1/2 of our original asking price unless otherwise marked.
“BYCC” Bring Your Coffee Cup... Fresh brewed coffee and Danish offered while waiting to uncover your treasures!!! (No drinks or food in the house)
Please note: sale dates have changed to October 26, 27, 28. A preview for two hours will be held Wed. afternoon from 4 - 6. No pre-sales.
Entire contents of the home with special acknowledgment of the following:
- Eastlake sideboard, beveled mirror back and piers
- Eastlake Parlor tables
- Spinet Secretary writing desk
- Victorian china cabinet
- Victorian marble top/ dry sink
- Victorian Vanity- drop center harp mirror
- Empire chests- American made
- Books Books Books Magazines- some old some self help
- MCM Wicker club chair
- Victorian & Vintage benches
- Antique & Vintage collectible Christmas items galore
- Asian collectibles
- Fabulous Vintage handmade quilt
- Pottery- German, Belgium, Louisville
- Hadley pottery collection
- Crockery, Pyrex
- Antique ornate picture frames and mirrors
- Art prints and paintings
- Figurines, dogs (all breeds with focus on Boston Terrier), Asian, Dolls, Aztec
- Stained glass lamps and beveled panels
- Hurricane and oil lamps
- Blue willow, Flow blue, Staffordshire
- Herman Miller clock
- Crosley Radio Record player
- DVD players
- Reed & Barton items
- Antique & Vintage baskets
- Punch Bowls (many!) from Depression glass to Dansk glass
- Numerous Table and dinner linen sets
- Paper Party supplies all seasons
- embroidered linens
- celluloid vanity items
- garden urns and statues
- Le Creuset- Flame, Cerise, Burgundy, White, Cobalt
- Champagne chillers, Ice buckets
- Eastern Airlines collectibles and memorabilia. Lots of it.
- Tintypes and old photos
- Eastern Airlines scarf by Hermes.
- Antique gun chest, travel chest
- Guns from family private collection. This is a partial list. More Photos and info will be posted this weekend as soon as inventory is received. Guns will not be on the premises until sale begins. ALL GUNS HAVE LOCKS. PROTOCOL FOR SELLING WEAPONS WILL BE FOLLOWED. VALID FLORIDA DRIVERS LICENSE, IDENTIFICATION, ADDRESS WILL BE REQUIRED.
- Colt pre-ban AR 15 A2 Sporter II SOLD
- Marlin Firearms bolt action 17VS, Cal. .17HMR. With Simmons 4-12x40 scope. SOLD
- Beretta 1201 12 GA shotgun. SOLD
- Tikka M695 .338 Win Mag with scope SOLD
- Browning 12 gauge pump action shotgun w/engraved hunting scenes. SOLD
- Winchester model 94 30-30. SOLD
- Vyatski Polyany veer. .308 rifle SOLD
- S&W 686PLUS .357 , 6" SOLD
- Taurus Model 44 Mag revolver 8.38". SOLD
- Glock 27 .40 3rd generation. SOLD
- Ammunition, scopes, holsters, magazines
- Colt 45 National Match Series '80 MK IV
- Colt 1911, spare clip
- Colt 1911 Scope mount weig A Tinny and detachable scope
ADDITIONAL PISTOLS AND GUNS NOT POSTED
James Dees will join us with collectible coins for sale. He just bought out two estates, so has lots of new items to sell.
Extensive selection of books: coffee table books, novels, garden, Victorian, political, animals, medical, cooking, art, self-help. Some very old books. Party supplies. Magazines, National Geographic, catalogues. Clothes, shoes, purses, hats, gloves.
- Wrought iron vintage yard furniture (unusual), concrete planters, yard ornaments, Weller or McCoy and miscellaneous pottery
Last, but not least: an urn and pedestal from the old Munn Park fountain. Bring some help and a truck.
📷 Updates and photos will be posted every day leading up to the sale.