THIS weekend, for two fun-filled days, we'll be ready to throw open the garage doors on another of our infamous estate sales. Infamous, you ask? Yes, we're the only estate sale company in town with a certified sense of humor and a state-of-the-art check-out system, designed by a GA Tech braniac, so that most of the items are barcoded. You won't have to stand in line forever, while an invoice is hand written by a fossil, like me!
This event will be a bit different, as it will be held in the four-car "Garage Mahal" of the home. You will see various treasure within, such as a fair amount of furniture (some good antiques) and upscale everything. Please feel free to check this listing frequently, as we will continually update and add pictures/descriptions as the sale morphs and unfolds.
The current owner has opened her garages to us and to you, as our guests. The owner is downsizing, building a smaller house, as 10K sq. ft. is a bit much. The house is also for sale, so feel free to contact Kim Kappel, of Harry Norman Realtors, at 404-387-2342, if looking for a GORGEOUS home, with 2.5 acres, with a pool and outdoor kitchen and sculpted gardens that'll make you swoon!
Do you enjoy estate sales? How about scrunging at yard/garage/thrift stores? Please realize that there is a huge difference between authentic estate sales and the other venues to get your fix. I personally love to dig through any type of sale (hence my Ph.D in shopping) to find a hidden treasure that just "speaks" to me.
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 10/22/2017 (205-108-2:59:18 AM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (81-54).
Just a word to let you know that estate sales are a real business. Surprising, huh? Please realize that we are a contracted company, whose job is to sell the contents of someones home. We do not personally own any of the items available at a sale. When tempted to ask "Can you do better on the price?" - Sure, we can double it! ;-)
Seriously, we do a lot of behind the scenes work to prepare a property for a sale. We price, clean, stage, move, hang, repeat, so that your shopping experience can be fun and rewarding. All we ask in return is that you have fun, find some goodies and tell others about our sales.
What you will find at our sale:
- 1973 280SEL 4.5 Mercedes-Benz, with 59K ORIGINAL miles
- Nice wood/leather bar stools
- 9-Drawer mahogany highboy, by Hickory Chair Co.
- King size Baker mahogany poster bed
- Vintage wooden dining settee
- GORGEOUS White Furniture Co. banded mahogany dining table, w/8 chairs
- Wood game table, w/set/4 wood & upholstered chairs
- Councill Craftsmen inlaid mahogany butler's tray table
- Stereo equipment
- Nice pair 1920's Mahogany twin beds
- Vintage & antique occasional chairs
- Lots of art - signed originals and nicely framed prints
- Rugs - several to choose from - hand made Persian rugs, area rugs and runners; machine made sisal rugs
- Mirrors, some contemporary, some antique
- Several nice table & floor lamps
- Tools: Yard tools, hand tools
- Rheem Water Heater
What you won't find at our sale:
- Plastic surgeons who offer breast augmentation kits for home use
- Octogenarian nudists sunning themselves by the pool
- Country arts/crafts, scrapbooking materials, American Girl dolls, brightly colored plastic children's toys
- A photo booth for snapchatting millennials
- A customer service counter with employees who suggest for the perfect Mother's Day gifts
- Reasons why men feel that manscaping will help them find a loving mate
- The results of Prince's toxicology report
- Mid-life crisis employees who couldn't care less if you attend our sales
- Crazy "first day" pricing. If you like it, buy it, as it likely won't be there for day 2, 50% off day
We LOVE what we do and most of our customers. Please realize that we don't tolerate theft of any kind at our sales. If you want to steal from estate sales, please realize that you need to visit another sale, not ours. We will prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law, no questions.
Terms and Conditions: WE ARE UNABLE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS OVER THE PHONE REGARDING SPECIFIC ITEMS AT EACH ESTATE SALE SUCH AS PRICE, SIZE OR AVAILABILITY. Cash & Checks accepted with proper ID. NSF
Checks will be charged a $35 fee. For purchases over $50, Credit/Debit cards are accepted. All purchases made AS IS WHERE IS with NO WARRANTY, NO GUARANTEE, NO REFUNDS & NO EXCHANGES.
Please do not block neighbors when you park. A Southern Spirit Estate Sales & the owners ARE NOT responsible for any accident or injury while on property.
We have limited loading assistance available, so please try bring your own moving help. Professional moving arrangements can be made for a fee; call Benny Star @ (678) 637-3196. If he's busy, try Nelyo @ (404) 281- 8389.