This weekend , we'll be ready to throw open the doors on another of our infamous estate sales. Infamous, you ask? Yes, we're the only estate sale company in town with a certified sense of humor and a state-of-the-art check-out system, designed by a GA Tech braniac, so that most of the items are barcoded. You won't have to stand in line forever, while an invoice is hand written by a fossil, like me!
This house is stuffed with furniture (some good antiques), dining room, kitchen, breakfast room, great room, three upstairs bedrooms, a downstairs man cave and bonus room. The house is completely full of everything you need and a few things you don't want.
The reason for this estate sale is a move for Mom to assisted living. The family wants us to hurry up and finish our sale, so they can list the house for sale. The real estate agents live in the neighborhood (Arjé & Jim McCarty, with Keller Williams Atlanta Perimeter). They can be reached in advance at 678-298-1664.
I recently received the signed contract for the sale, so please feel free to check this listing frequently, as we will continually update and add pictures/descriptions as the sale morphs and unfolds.
Do you enjoy estate sales? How about scrunging at yard/garage/thrift stores? Please realize that there is a huge difference between authentic estate sales and the other venues to get your fix. I personally love to dig through any type of sale (hence my Ph.D in shopping) to find a hidden treasure that just "speaks" to me.
Just a word to let you know that estate sales are a real business. Surprising, huh? Please realize that we are a contracted company, whose job is to sell the contents of someone's home. We do not personally own any of the items available at a sale. When tempted to ask "Can you do better on the price?" - Sure, we can double it! ;-)
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 352.
Seriously, we do a lot of behind the scenes work to prepare a property for a sale. We price, clean, stage, move, hang, repeat, so that your shopping experience can be fun and rewarding. All we ask in return is that you have fun, find some goodies and tell others about our sales.
What you will find at our sale:
- MCM Drexel dining room suite
- MCM Drexel queen size bedroom suite
- MCM Burns Case Goods Corp. queen size bedroom suite
- Kitchen goodies galore! - Ton's of appliances, utensils, professional grade pots & pans, baking items, Pyrex
- 2 KitchenAid Mixers, one vintage Avocado Green Commercial, the other is white, 250 watt
- 8 substantial Llardo figurines
- Three couches
- 2001 Subaru Forester
- Rare set of MCM chairs (pair) and side table, attributed to Paolo Piva
- 1903 Sohmer & Co. cabinet grand piano
- Sitting room with Asian furnishings
- TWO (Mother's & Grandmother's) complete sets of Grand Baroque (Wallace) sterling flatware + serving pieces
- Pair of upholstered chairs, armchairs, vintage & antique occasional chairs
- 1940's mahogany buffet
- TON'S of costume jewelry
- TACKY Christmas sweater collection...OMG!
- Pair custom made wine cabinets
- 9 pieces of vintage classic TWEED Hartmann luggage, 5 like new
- Vintage Samsonite & Sardis "Taperlite" luggage
- 10 Wild Turkey porcelain collector decanters
- 65-Piece set of NIB Christian Dior china, "Monogram Black", retired pattern
- 54-piece set of "Pompadour Moss" Rosenthal china, Germany + complete set of serving dishes
- 56-piece set of Lenox "Westchester" china, M-139
- 93-Piece set of Minuet china, by Mikasa
- 58-Piece set of "Empress" china, by Crown Empire
- 52-Piece set of "Abingdon" china, Japan
- 81-Piece set of turquoise A.C.F. china, Japanese porcelain, decorated in Hong Kong
- Silver plated flatware set + hollowware
- Several small occasional tables
- Several vintage vinyl albums, 33's, 78's, 45's; contemporary CD's
- Lots of art - signed originals and nicely framed prints
- Persian Rugs (several to choose from) hand made room size, area rugs and runners
- Mirrors, some contemporary, some antique
- American Brilliant Cut Glass
- Women's designer clothes + vintage, several items never worn, size 6-12; labels include Berek, dizzie lizzie, Real Clothes, Sigrid Olsen, Saguaro, Karen Kane, Ronni Nicole, Central Falls + several pieces of leather/suede outerwear + several vintage clothing items, furs
- Several nice table & floor lamps
- Kenmore Refrigerator/Freezer
- Vintage Tappan stove
- Vintage mangle, for ironing
- Ungodly amounts of Christmas wrapping paper, bows, ribbons, seriously!
- Vintage Christmas ornaments
- Relatively unused Samsung Washer, Used Maytag Dryer - full size
- Books old and new
- Tools: Yard tools, hand tools
- Lot's more smalls!
What you won't find at our sale:
- Our differentiating value-added strategy, that results in transformational change, seamlessly synergized
- A way to objectively revolutionize an expanded array of our niche markets with customized manufactured products
- Rapidiously cultivated diverse opportunities whereas premium communities appropriately exploit 2.0 human capital
- Conveniently targeted distributed users, rather than world class content, interactively empowered bleeding-edge catalysts
- Dramatic benchmark enterprise-wide models, through resource-leveling content and turnkey relationships
- Phosfluorescently negotiated leading-edge partnerships, monotonectally seized long-term, high-impact relationships
- Mid-life crisis employees who couldn't care less if you attend our sales
- Crazy "first day" pricing. If you like it, buy it, as it likely won't be there for day 3, 50% off day
We LOVE what we do and most of our customers. Please realize that we don't tolerate theft of any kind at our sales. If you want to steal from estate sales, please realize that you need to visit another sale, not ours.
We will prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law, no questions.
Terms and Conditions: WE ARE UNABLE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS OVER THE PHONE REGARDING SPECIFIC ITEMS AT EACH ESTATE SALE SUCH AS PRICE, SIZE OR AVAILABILITY.
Cash & Checks accepted with proper ID. NSF checks will be charged a $35 fee. For purchases over $50, Credit/Debit cards are accepted. All purchases made AS IS WHERE IS with NO WARRANTY, NO GUARANTEE, NO REFUNDS & NO EXCHANGES.
Please do not block neighbors when you park. A Southern Spirit Estate Sales & the owners ARE NOT responsible for any accident or injury while on property.
We have limited loading assistance available, so please try bring your own moving help. Professional moving arrangements can be made for a fee; call Burly Benny @ (678) 637-3196. If he's busy, call Gigolo Jarrod @ (770) 891- 6771.