This weekend , we'll be ready to throw open the doors on another of our infamous estate sales. Infamous, you ask? Yes, we're the only estate sale company in town with a certified sense of humor, a state-of-the-art check-out system, designed by a GA Tech brainiac, so that most of the items are barcoded. You won't have to stand in line forever, while an invoice is hand written by a fossil, like me!
This house is stuffed with furniture (some very good antiques & amazing artwork), dining room, kitchen, breakfast room, den, living room, master bedroom and guest bedroom. This couple built this house in the early 70's and it has been nicely updated. From the moment you step into the front door, you know these people "made it". A local businessman, who did well for himself. The house is completely full of everything you need and a few things you don't want. There's also a two-car garage stuffed with estate-sale-only finds.
The owners have moved on and they want us to hurry up and finish our sale, because the house is under contract!
I recently received the signed contract for the sale, so please feel free to check this listing frequently, as we will continually update and add pictures/descriptions as the sale morphs and unfolds.
Do you enjoy estate sales? How about scrunging at yard/garage/thrift stores? Please realize that there is a huge difference between authentic estate sales and the other venues to get your fix. I personally love to dig through any type of sale (hence my Ph.D in shopping) to find a hidden treasure that just "speaks" to me.
Just a word to let you know that estate sales are a real business. Surprising, huh? Please realize that we are a contracted company, whose job is to sell the contents of someone's home. We do not personally own any of the items available at a sale. When tempted to ask "Can you do better on the price?" - sure, we can double it! ;-)
Seriously, we do a lot of behind the scenes work to prepare a property for a sale. We price, clean, stage, move, hang, repeat, so that your shopping experience can be fun and rewarding. All we ask in return is that you have fun, find some goodies and tell others about our sales.
What you will find at our sale:
- Ton's of MCM Israeli, International art
- Gorgeous antique inlaid French chest
- Huge Italian carved mahogany china cabinet
- Vintage Mahogany sideboard, with pencil inlay
- HUGE 225-piece set of Herend "Coronation" or "Batthyány" china
- HUGE 176 piece set Blue Danube china
- HUGE 222-piece set of Gorham "King Edward" sterling flatware
- Set/12 Francis I Nut Dishes
- Set/4 Francis I Sterling Ash
- Complete, 3 volume set of Masterpieces of Industrial Art & Sculpture at the Int'l. Exhibition of 1862, J. B. Waring
- Large collection of international sterling items, from Israel and Mexico
- Beautiful HaZorfim (Israel) sterling menorah
- Gorgeous antique English mahogany hall tree, with letterbox
- Victorian parlor set, sofa & pair of matching chairs
- Pair leather-topped mahogany side tables
- Pair of French armchairs, with hand embroidered seats and backs + matching bench
- Leather-topped French console table
- Antique inkwell, atop a slab of petrified wood, with bronze doré figure
- Several small occasional tables
- Several pieces of art - signed originals and nicely framed prints
- Persian rugs (several to choose from) hand made room size, area rugs and runners + 4 silk rugs
- Mirrors, some contemporary, some antique
- Several nice table & floor lamps
- 42-piece set of Mexican china, by José Bernabe, Jalisco
- Herend pierced box berry & floral bon bon
- Vintage wood/rattan récamier
- Several sets of cut crystal stemware, glassware
- Ton's o' silverplated serving pieces, trays, bowls, chafing dishes, pitchers, ice buckets, champagne coolers, etc.
- Kitchen goodies galore!
- Lot's more smalls!
What you won't find at our sale:
- Mid-life crisis employees who couldn't care less if you attend our sales
- Crazy "first day" pricing. If you like it, buy it, as it likely won't be there for day 3, 50% off day
We LOVE what we do and most of our customers. Please realize that we don't tolerate theft of any kind at our sales. If you want to steal from estate sales, please realize that you need to visit another sale, not ours.
We have zero tolerance for theft at our sales and will prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law - no questions.
Terms and Conditions:
- WE ARE UNABLE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS OVER THE PHONE REGARDING SPECIFIC ITEMS AT EACH ESTATE SALE SUCH AS PRICE, SIZE OR AVAILABILITY.
- Cash & Checks accepted with proper ID. NSF checks will be charged a $35 fee. For purchases over $50, Credit/Debit cards are accepted. All purchases made AS IS, WHERE IS with NO WARRANTY, NO GUARANTEE, NO REFUNDS & NO EXCHANGES.
Please do not block neighbors when you park. A Southern Spirit Estate Sales & the owners ARE NOT responsible for any accident or injury while on property.
We have limited loading assistance available, so please try bring your own moving help. Professional moving arrangements can be made for a fee; call Master Matt @ (678) 559-9345. If he's busy, call Gigolo Jarrod @ (770) 891-6771.
Neither of these movers are employed by A Southern Spirit, so please don't bug them by calling about items in the sale, they are hired to lift heavy things, not answer probing questions about what's still available at our sale.