This estate sale came about when the owners decided to move to Presbyterian Village, to relax and enjoy independent living - no more mowing grass! They were well-known dorm parents on the GA Tech campus for 31 years - lovely couple. Can you imagine the stories they can tell!?!
Do you enjoy estate sales? How about scrunging at yard/garage/thrift stores? Please realize that there is a huge difference between authentic estate sales and the other venues to get your fix. I personally love to dig through any type of sale (hence my Ph.D in shopping) to find a hidden treasure that just "speaks" to me.
Just a word to let you know that estate sales are a real business. Surprising, huh? Please realize that we are a contracted company, whose job is to sell the contents of someones home. We do not personally own any of the items available at a sale. When tempted to ask "Can you do better on the price?" - Sure, we can double it! ;-)
Seriously, we do a lot of behind the scenes work to prepare a property for a sale. We price, clean, stage, move, hang, repeat, so that your shopping experience can be fun and rewarding. All we ask in return is that you have fun, find some goodies and tell others about our sales.
Aretha Franklin first sang about our company in 1967 - all we're asking for is a little R-E-S-P-E-C-T! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FOUqQt3Kg0
What you will find at our sale:
- Lot's of kitchen goodies - 5 sets of china, sets of glassware, crystal stemware, utensils, pots & pans, silver plate holloware and serving pieces
- Antique (1896) French Erard Rosewood piano
- Wonderful collection of heart pine furniture
- Victorian furniture, wicker chaise lounge
- Books - some old, some new
- Collection of vintage cast iron goodies
- 1940's mahogany dining table, w/ 2 leaves & 8 chairs + several occasional chairs
- 2 sofas (one leather, one upholstered camelback), upholstered chairs, armchairs
- Lot's of art - signed originals and nicely framed prints
- Rugs - hand made Persian rugs, area rugs and runners
- Mirrors, a couple of really cool antiques
- Tools: Yard tools, hand tools, saws, ladders
- Lot's more smalls!
What you won't find at our sale:
- The names of the Republican or Democratic nominees
- A beauty cream that really works
- A How-To book on crafting aluminum foil hats to better communicate with the Mother Ship
- Menopausal women browbeating you into a sale
- Crazy "first day" pricing. If you like it, buy it as it likely won't be there for day 3, 50% off day
We LOVE what we do and most of our customers. Please realize that we don't tolerate theft of any kind at our sales.
If you want to steal from estate sales, please realize that you need to visit another sale, not ours. We will prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law, no questions.
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 3127.
- Terms and Conditions: WE ARE UNABLE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS OVER THE PHONE REGARDING SPECIFIC ITEMS AT EACH ESTATE SALE SUCH AS PRICE, SIZE OR AVAILABILITY.
- Cash & Checks accepted with proper ID. NSF Checks will be charged a $35 fee. For purchases over $50, Credit/Debit cards are accepted. All purchases made AS IS WHERE IS with NO WARRANTY, NO GUARANTEE, NO REFUNDS & NO EXCHANGES.
Please do not block neighbors when you park. A Southern Spirit Estate Sales & the owners ARE NOT responsible for any accident or injury while on property.
We have limited loading assistance available, so please try bring your own moving help. Professional moving arrangements can be made for a fee, call Nelyo @ 404-281-8389. Thanks!