Save the date! This wonderful couple is selling their Berkeley Lake house, after 18 years of casual luxury, so that they can enjoy their retirement in style!
Bill is a (happily retired) antique furniture restoration expert and Marilyn Suriani a well-known artist (http://www.surianiphoto.com/).
They have worked diligently their entire lives and are now ready to move into a small condo, walk out the door and explore the world.
Do you enjoy estate sales? How about scrunging at yard/garage/thrift stores? Please realize that there is a huge difference between authentic estate sales and the other venues to get your fix. I personally love to dig through any type of sale (hence my Ph.D in shopping) to find a hidden treasure that just "speaks" to me.
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 12/17/2017 (109-127-3:55:15 PM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (227-54).
Just a word to let you know that estate sales are a real business. Surprising, huh? Please realize that we are a contracted company, whose job is to sell the contents of someones home. We do not personally own any of the items available at a sale. When tempted to ask "Can you do better on the price?" - Sure, we can double it! ;-)
Seriously, we do a lot of behind the scenes work to prepare a property for a sale. We price, clean, stage, move, hang, repeat, so that your shopping experience can be fun and rewarding. All we ask in return is that you have fun, find some goodies and tell others about our sales.
Aretha Franklin first sang about our company in 1967 - all we're asking for is a little R-E-S-P-E-C-T!
What you will find at our sale:
- Kitchen goodies - sets of china, sets of glassware, cooking utensils, pots & pans
- China sets, Waterford crystal, sterling silver, silver plate holloware and serving pieces, porcelain, Roseville, crystal stemware
- A 20 4-Piece (Place Size) set of Gorham Chantilly sterling flatware, 109 pieces + mahogany chest
- Collection of vintage cast iron goodies
- 1940's mahogany china cabinet, game table, side tables
- Office furniture, including a leather-topped Hekman desk
- Sofas, love seats, trundle bed, upholstered chairs, armchairs
- Outdoor deck furniture, side tables, etageres, storage containers, etc.
- Art, signed originals and framed prints
- Rugs - hand made Persian rugs, Chinese rugs, area rugs, room size and runners
- Mirrors, a couple of really cool antiques
- 1962 Vintage Aluminum "Alice in Wonderland" Chess Set, by Austin E. Cox, 1 of ony 200 produced
- Washer, dryer, side-by-side refrigerator/freezer, dorm fridge
- Tools - 5 garage bays full! Yard tools, lawnmowers, hand tools
- Assorted concrete yard jewelry, outdoor pots
- Lot's more smalls!
What you won't find at our sale:
- The perfect recipe for chocolate chip cookies that will make your children love you
- A Swami sitting behind a folding table with a crystal ball to finally reveal the mystery of life
- The reasons why the Atlanta City Council keeps raising our property taxes, without explanation
- Menopausal women browbeating you into a sale
- Crazy "first day" pricing - if you like it, buy it as it likely won't be there for day 3, 50% off day
We LOVE what we do and most of our customers. Please realize that we don't tolerate theft of any kind at our sales.
If you want to steal from estate sales, please realize that you need to visit another sale, not ours. We will prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law, no questions.
Terms and Conditions: WE ARE UNABLE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS OVER THE PHONE REGARDING SPECIFIC ITEMS AT EACH ESTATE SALE SUCH AS PRICE, SIZE OR AVAILABILITY.
Cash & Checks accepted with proper ID. NSF Checks will be charged a $35 fee. For purchases over $50, Credit/Debit cards are accepted. All purchases made AS IS WHERE IS with NO WARRANTY, NO GUARANTEE, NO REFUNDS & NO EXCHANGES.
Please do not block neighbors when you park. A Southern Spirit Estate Sales & the owners ARE NOT responsible for any accident or injury while on property.
We have limited loading assistance available, so please try bring your own moving help. Professional moving arrangements can be made for a fee, call Nelyo @ 404-281-8389.