Just wait until Friday and we'll be ready to throw open the doors on another of our infamous estate sales. Infamous, you ask? Yes, we're the only estate sale company in town with a certified sense of humor and a state-of-the-art check-out system, designed by a GA Tech braniac, so that most of the items are barcoded. You won't have to stand in line forever, while an invoice is hand written by a fossil, like me!
This house is full of furniture (some good antiques), has four bedrooms, an upstairs office, dining room, kitchen, den, breakfast room, downstairs with goodies, a garage FULL of whatzits and doohickeys including, last but not least, a 2007 Lexus ES350 and a 2010 Mercedes-Benz E350! Please feel free to check this listing frequently, as we will continually update and add pictures/descriptions as the sale morphs and unfolds.
This couple has moved on (yes, they're still alive) and have opened their house to us and to you as our guests. They didn't take much with them and I think they left the best for us to play with.
The house is also for sale, by Jim Glover, of Atlanta Fine Homes/Sotheby's International Realty; he can be reached at (770) 630-6447.
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 8/22/2017 (80-32-4:36:24 PM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (156-54).
Do you enjoy estate sales? How about scrunging at yard/garage/thrift stores? Please realize that there is a huge difference between authentic estate sales and the other venues to get your fix. I personally love to dig through any type of sale (hence my Ph.D in shopping) to find a hidden treasure that just "speaks" to me.
Just a word to let you know that estate sales are a real business. Surprising, huh? Please realize that we are a contracted company, whose job is to sell the contents of someones home. We do not personally own any of the items available at a sale. When tempted to ask "Can you do better on the price?" - Sure, we can double it! ;-)
Seriously, we do a lot of behind the scenes work to prepare a property for a sale. We price, clean, stage, move, hang, repeat, so that your shopping experience can be fun and rewarding. All we ask in return is that you have fun, find some goodies and tell others about our sales.
What you will find at our sale:
- Collection of vintage radios
- Kitchen goodies - utensils, professional grade pots & pans, Revere Ware
- 6 very complete sets of china (Blue Danube, Austrian Floral, Nippon, Rosenthal, Noritake Ireland, Mikasa)
- Henredon lighted china cabinet, Drexel lighted china cabinet
- Two crystal chandeliers (complete with ALL crystals and hangy downs)
- Several sets of glassware, 2 sets of Baccarat crystal stemware (Harcourt & Capri Optic),
- American Brilliant Cut Glass collection - several bowls, trays, nappys and relish dishes
- King Size Mahogany bed & matching dresser, desk, mirrors, occasional tables
- Wonderful heart pine extra long twin bed, pair of mahogany twin beds
- Two sets of vintage 1960's French Provincial bedroom furniture
- Spanish hand-carved mahogany dining table & 8 matching leather/mahogany chairs
- Two couches, a love seat, pair of oversized armchairs, several vintage & antique occasional chairs
- Lots of art - signed originals and nicely framed prints
- Rugs - several to choose from - hand made Persian rugs, area rugs and runners
- Mirrors, some contemporary, some antique
- Several nice table & floor lamps (this lady was a lamp QUEEN!)
- Cast iron toys
- Two Refrigerator/Freezers, dorm refrigerator
- Kenmore Washer/Dryer
- Tools: Yard tools, hand tools
- Lot's more smalls!
What you won't find at our sale:
- A moose on juice running loose in Belarus
- Classes on why you shouldn't eat your underwear to beat breathalyzer tests
- Little Tikes Cozy Coupes, Hot Wheels cars, baby clothes, crappy junk
- Books explaining why earthquake damage is caused by shaking
- Why porn stars can't legally sue over rear end collisions
- Undiscovered plastic, pastel colored eggs full of stale Easter candy
- The statistics that reveal why teen pregnancy drops off significantly after age 25
- Mid-life crisis employees who couldn't care less if you attend our sales
- Crazy "first day" pricing. If you like it, buy it, as it likely won't be there for day 3, 50% off day
We LOVE what we do and most of our customers. Please realize that we don't tolerate theft of any kind at our sales. If you want to steal from estate sales, please realize that you need to visit another sale, not ours. We will prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law, no questions.
Terms and Conditions: WE ARE UNABLE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS OVER THE PHONE REGARDING SPECIFIC ITEMS AT EACH ESTATE SALE SUCH AS PRICE, SIZE OR AVAILABILITY.
Cash & Checks accepted with proper ID. NSF Checks will be charged a $35 fee. For purchases over $50, Credit/Debit cards are accepted. All purchases made AS IS WHERE IS with NO WARRANTY, NO GUARANTEE, NO REFUNDS & NO EXCHANGES.
Please do not block neighbors when you park. A Southern Spirit Estate Sales & the owners ARE NOT responsible for any accident or injury while on property.
We have limited loading assistance available, so please try bring your own moving help. Professional moving arrangements can be made for a fee; call Benny @ (678) 637-3196. If he's busy, try Nelyo @ (404) 281- 8389.