Memorial Day weekend, we'll be ready to throw open the doors on another of our infamous estate sales. Infamous, you ask? Yes, we're the only estate sale company in town with a certified sense of humor and a state-of-the-art check-out system, designed by a GA Tech braniac, so that most of the items are barcoded. You won't have to stand in line forever, while an invoice is hand written by a fossil, like me!
This house is stuffed with furniture (some good antiques), has four bedrooms, an upstairs office, upstairs man cave, dining room, kitchen, den, breakfast room, a garage FULL of whatzits and doohickeys. Please feel free to check this listing frequently, as we will continually update and add pictures/descriptions as the sale morphs and unfolds. We emptied the attic and a couple of their storage units, so the house is completely full of everything you need and a few things you don't want.
The relatives have opened their house to us and to you, as our guests. The children have full houses and didn't take much with them and I think they left the best for us to play with.
Do you enjoy estate sales? How about scrunging at yard/garage/thrift stores? Please realize that there is a huge difference between authentic estate sales and the other venues to get your fix. I personally love to dig through any type of sale (hence my Ph.D in shopping) to find a hidden treasure that just "speaks" to me.
Just a word to let you know that estate sales are a real business. Surprising, huh? Please realize that we are a contracted company, whose job is to sell the contents of someones home. We do not personally own any of the items available at a sale. When tempted to ask "Can you do better on the price?" - Sure, we can double it! ;-)
Seriously, we do a lot of behind the scenes work to prepare a property for a sale. We price, clean, stage, move, hang, repeat, so that your shopping experience can be fun and rewarding. All we ask in return is that you have fun, find some goodies and tell others about our sales.
What you will find at our sale:
- 1966 Ford Ranchero
- Collection of vintage radios, vinyl records, C.D.'s, 8-tracks, speakers, stereo components, etc.
- Kitchen goodies - appliances, utensils, professional grade pots & pans, Pyrex, Corning Ware Revere Ware
- MCM Dining room suite
- MCM bedroom suite
- Queen Size Mahogany bed & matching highboy, desk, desk chair, mirrors, occasional tables
- King size bedroom suite
- Four couches (one sleeper sofa), love seat, 2 pair of upholstered wingback chairs, armchairs, vintage & antique occasional chairs
- Vintage French lamps
- Lots of art - signed originals and nicely framed prints
- Persian Rugs (several to choose from) hand made room size, area rugs and runners
- Mirrors, some contemporary, some antique
- Several nice table & floor lamps
- Refrigerator/Freezers, Bosch Washer/Dryer - full size, 2 dishwashers
- 1,000's of books (really!) especially deep cookbook collection
- Tools: Yard tools, hand tools
- Lot's more smalls!
What you won't find at our sale:
- An on-site travel agent to help with last minute vacation ideas
- A smiling bartender, ready to take your frozen margarita/daiquiri order
- Mid-life crisis employees who couldn't care less if you attend our sales Crazy "first day" pricing. If you like it, buy it, as it likely won't be there for day 3, 50% off day
We LOVE what we do and most of our customers. Please realize that we don't tolerate theft of any kind at our sales. If you want to steal from estate sales, please realize that you need to visit another sale, not ours. We will prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law, no questions.
Terms and Conditions: WE ARE UNABLE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS OVER THE PHONE REGARDING SPECIFIC ITEMS AT EACH ESTATE SALE SUCH AS PRICE, SIZE OR AVAILABILITY.
Cash & Checks accepted with proper ID. NSF Checks will be charged a $35 fee. For purchases over $50, Credit/Debit cards are accepted. All purchases made AS IS WHERE IS with NO WARRANTY, NO GUARANTEE, NO REFUNDS & NO EXCHANGES.
Please do not block neighbors when you park. A Southern Spirit Estate Sales & the owners ARE NOT responsible for any accident or injury while on property.
We have limited loading assistance available, so please try bring your own moving help. Professional moving arrangements can be made for a fee; call Benny @ (678) 637-3196. If he's busy, try Nelyo @ (404) 281- 8389.